Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Norpro 3132C Silicone Jar/Icing Spatula, Blue
Package Quantity: 1|Size: 10.5in/26.5cm|Change

TOP 50 REVIEWERon February 24, 2017
I love my skinny spatula. It scrapes clean my mayo jars, jam jars, peanut butter jars, and lotion bottles. It's such a handy dandy size. Highly recommend!
review image
on September 3, 2015
Perfect for scraping the sides of a Vitamix, particularly when the contents are not too dense. Being flexible, it even gets under the blades, where nothing else does. Mine has gone missing and I am totally frustrated - turns out I'm lost without it! Buying 2 this time, just to be safe.
on May 3, 2014
It's a great size for fitting into my Vitamix, but after using it only a handful of times, it broke in half. Poor design.
on March 8, 2017
Item arrived on time and in good condition.

I bought this to get every last bit of e-liquid from my beakers after mixing them up.

It seems to work well for that & so far it hasn't fallen apart.
on January 23, 2017
I love this little spatula. The tip is thin and gets into small places. I wondered why the squared off top corner and just realized it worked perfectly to get under the threaded lip of a jar so i could get all the product out. I've tossed it in the dishwasher with no problems too. I haven't tried it for icing yet, but it's very flexible so i bet it would work wonderfully.
on November 4, 2017
I was hoping to find something small enough to get left over product out my cosmetic containers. This wasn't small enough to fit into a 3oz bottle. Will return. The spaula seems sturdy and good for cooking.
on September 21, 2017
Great for baby bottle when mixing the formula. So we don't shake the bottle. Perfect size- only wish there were other colors besides blue and red. White would be great, or black :)
on January 5, 2017
I purchased this spatula as I saw it on a YouTube video for making my own lotions and absolutely love it. It gets the oils out of the jar when I am mixing things and is super flexible. Great addition to my new hobbies!
on April 18, 2017
I got this to use for my costco sized peanut butter jars when we get to the bottom. This is super flimsy and won't even scrape up any peanut butter. It just flops around. Super disappointed.
on October 26, 2013
Yeah, I don't know if this will really be very useful around the kitchen. I bought it thinking that it would be good for getting mayo out of the jar and for spreading, but it's extra flexible, so I don't know. Ha ha, we go through mayo so slowly that it will be quite some time before I'll know how well it will work for that purpose. Maybe for a painter who likes to paint very broad strokes . . . Or maybe for someone who actually frosts cakes . . . I really couldn't say about that . . . Cheers.