Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Size: 10.5in/26.5cm|Change

Showing 1-10 of 262 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 278 reviews
on April 6, 2016
Ordered 3 different ones. The Norpro 3132C Silicone Jar/Icing Spatula, Blue is the most flexible of the 3 and is great for light liquids and cleaning those bottles and cans! The Good Cook Clear Handle Spatula with Silicone Bottle Head works great on liquid cleanings and is more flexible than the HIC Essential Heat-Resistant Flexible Nonstick Silicone Slim Spatula, Blueberry but I like the HIC for heavier substances.

Update: This is so excellent! I opted I was using mine often enough wanted an Extra rest of my family should enjoy this one too!
on August 25, 2017
Bought one in 2013. It's used daily and still going strong. Here to buy 2 more today because I love it so much. Tip is super flexible and really hugs surfaces.Handle is thin and maneuvers like a champ. I read a few negative reviews here regarding broken spatulas and wanted to add my 2 cents. This spatula is for icings, things of a light consistency. It's bound to snap if being used for something thick like peanut butter.
on January 25, 2015
This is such a handy little spatula. I like to make breakfast ahead to take to work, and make a lot of clafoutis and fritatta in a smal 8 inch skillet with a cruved side. It is PERFECT for sliding down the side and curving under the bottom to get it out without destroying the bottom of the frittata as most of my other spatulas do. It has a very flexible (and thus a bit more delicate) tip than most spatulas do. If you don't abuse it, you should be fine. Mine has been used many times now with no issues. Love it
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 24, 2017
I love my skinny spatula. It scrapes clean my mayo jars, jam jars, peanut butter jars, and lotion bottles. It's such a handy dandy size. Highly recommend!
review image
on May 3, 2014
It's a great size for fitting into my Vitamix, but after using it only a handful of times, it broke in half. Poor design.
on December 19, 2015
Liked this so well I purchased one for each or my four married daughters. One has been looking for a spatula this thin for a while, Previously, I purchased some which were more expensive, but thicker spatulas from Amazon for one daughter and they helped, but did not get in the smaller bottles like mustard and ketchup. This one and the Norpro Silicone Last Drop Spatula will get every drop.
on May 19, 2016
I finally put my silicone spatula to use that my husband bought me for Christmas and it snapped in half from where the silicone and they handled are held together. Didn't apply any pressure. Very disappointed.
on May 7, 2017
The tip comes off the handle too easily so it gets stuck in whatever you are mixing and then you have to reach your hand in to pull it out.
on September 3, 2015
Perfect for scraping the sides of a Vitamix, particularly when the contents are not too dense. Being flexible, it even gets under the blades, where nothing else does. Mine has gone missing and I am totally frustrated - turns out I'm lost without it! Buying 2 this time, just to be safe.
on December 15, 2016
Loved it, great little tool. Until the blade snapped off after a few uses. Used it for mayo, too, not anything thick like peanut butter or tahini..
review image