Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by NERD STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Norpro 3132C Silicone Jar/Icing Spatula, Blue
Package Quantity: 1|Size: 10.5in/26.5cm|Change

on April 6, 2016
Ordered 3 different ones. The Norpro 3132C Silicone Jar/Icing Spatula, Blue is the most flexible of the 3 and is great for light liquids and cleaning those bottles and cans! The Good Cook Clear Handle Spatula with Silicone Bottle Head works great on liquid cleanings and is more flexible than the HIC Essential Heat-Resistant Flexible Nonstick Silicone Slim Spatula, Blueberry but I like the HIC for heavier substances.

Update: This is so excellent! I opted I was using mine often enough wanted an Extra rest of my family should enjoy this one too!
on February 24, 2017
I love my skinny spatula. It scrapes clean my mayo jars, jam jars, peanut butter jars, and lotion bottles. It's such a handy dandy size. Highly recommend!
review image
on September 3, 2015
Perfect for scraping the sides of a Vitamix, particularly when the contents are not too dense. Being flexible, it even gets under the blades, where nothing else does. Mine has gone missing and I am totally frustrated - turns out I'm lost without it! Buying 2 this time, just to be safe.
on May 3, 2014
It's a great size for fitting into my Vitamix, but after using it only a handful of times, it broke in half. Poor design.
on March 8, 2017
Item arrived on time and in good condition.

I bought this to get every last bit of e-liquid from my beakers after mixing them up.

It seems to work well for that & so far it hasn't fallen apart.
on January 23, 2017
I love this little spatula. The tip is thin and gets into small places. I wondered why the squared off top corner and just realized it worked perfectly to get under the threaded lip of a jar so i could get all the product out. I've tossed it in the dishwasher with no problems too. I haven't tried it for icing yet, but it's very flexible so i bet it would work wonderfully.
on November 4, 2017
I was hoping to find something small enough to get left over product out my cosmetic containers. This wasn't small enough to fit into a 3oz bottle. Will return. The spaula seems sturdy and good for cooking.
on September 21, 2017
Great for baby bottle when mixing the formula. So we don't shake the bottle. Perfect size- only wish there were other colors besides blue and red. White would be great, or black :)
on January 5, 2017
I purchased this spatula as I saw it on a YouTube video for making my own lotions and absolutely love it. It gets the oils out of the jar when I am mixing things and is super flexible. Great addition to my new hobbies!
on April 18, 2017
I got this to use for my costco sized peanut butter jars when we get to the bottom. This is super flimsy and won't even scrape up any peanut butter. It just flops around. Super disappointed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.