Norpro 3660 Stainless Steel Cannoli Forms, Set of 4
|Price:||$6.10 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of stainless steel
- Measures 5-3/4-inch/14-1/2cm
- Dishwasher safe
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Norpro 3660 Stainless Steel Cannoli Forms, Set of 4
Fox Run Cannoli Forms, Set of Four B0000CFMSS
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||e-World Enterprises||Amazon.com|
|Color||Set of 4||Silver||Grey||Black|
|Item Package Weight||0.26 pounds||0.3 pounds||0.35 pounds||0.3 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The secrets to good cannoli are minimal:
1. A little Marsala in the dough, in place of the water component in the recipe makes a big difference.
2. Keep your oil a reasonably constant high temperature so that they don't soak up too much grease. I find that a fat thermometer is necessary for control.
3. Tongs are the best thing for removing the cannoli from the oil.
4. A draining rack is very useful for cooling the cannoli so that they aren't too greasy.
5. Keep your dough cold when you are working with it. A chilled marble board and/or a chilled rolling pin are very useful.
6. Don't fill your cannoli until you are ready to eat them. Filled cannoli don't last more than an hour. A Ziploc bag with a little bit of the corner cut off works fine for stuffing them if you don't have a pastry bag.
7. You can bake your cannoli shells ahead of time and then re-crisp them in the oven prior to filling them. I have made cannoli two days in advance and had them suffer no lose of taste or texture using the re-crisping technique.
Don't try to remove the tube too quickly from the cooling cannoli they get screaming hot in the oil. By the time you have rolled out four more ovals of dough the tubes will be cool enough to remove from the last batch.
These tubes are very easy to clean, I don't bother to put them in the dishwasher. Handwashing these is very simple and quick.Read more ›
The product seems well made and sturdy, and does not seem to "leak" any nasty residues or alloys onto the food.
The recipe states that the cannolis need to fry for almost 2 minutes. 2 minutes is too long for these thin cannolis, you should only fry them for about 45 seconds to 1 minute for the perfect cannoli.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These rolls are the perfect length to make a variety of tasty deserts - from cannoli to schaumrolle! They are made of a quality stainless steel & we enjoy baking with them.Published 5 days ago by Cosmopolita
We finally tried these out last night and were so impressed. We used Mario Batali's recipe and video as a guide. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Elizabeth
These Cannoli Forms work great. My husband loves Cannoli's and these forms help make them perfect every time.Published 22 days ago by Marcia
Works great! Now I can make my Cannoli's at home. The local market used to make great Cannoli's, but now the filling tastes like the center of those sugar goop filled donuts!Published 25 days ago by Bonnie Serrett
They are skinnier and shorter than they say and they are sharp! Kids can't help they will lose a finger😞Published 26 days ago by CLOWN
Good quality. I wrapped rolled parchment paper around the tubes and tucked it into the ends... Works great for bacon cannoli!Published 29 days ago by Angela
While I did use these to make cannoli it is not the best material. When you put it in hot oil, it actually raises the temperature of the oil and you can burn your cannoli easily. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sue R