Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 24, 2017
I originally thought these tartlet pans were bigger than they ended up being, but that is my fault because I did not thoroughly read what size they were in the description.
I liked how they had the Teflon coating, but would have preferred for the bottom to be removable for easier extraction of the finished product.
All in all, a good product for 1/2 servings.
on April 27, 2014
I love these little pans. I have had no issues with sticking with them. Anything i cook in them comes out easy enough. I have used them probably more than 20 times now and they havent scratched, peeled, stained, etc. They still look as new as the day I got them.
on February 17, 2014
These are nice little pans, watch to make sure the dough doesn't hook and bake over the top edge. I ordered a 6" cutter to go with these, but it was way too big. I took a large size tuna can, cleaned it out, and used that to cut the rounds. Worked great! Pans are nicely heavy and very slick.
on July 21, 2015
OK
on October 6, 2015
nothing stick when it's baked. just lift inside with chopstick or something.
on August 24, 2014
Perfectly adorable, and the perfect size. I have a confession to make: I did not actually buy these for baking, but for making a little salt dough imitation doll pie to fit in a doll's picnic basket, and these are the perfect fit for the opening. Crazy? Maybe. They look great for baking, though, very good weight, super-looking non-stick coating (not the cheap kind you can tell will come off in no time), and perfect for bite-size tasty treats. But at least one will get subverted. If I end up using the rest of them for baking, I may update this later and let you know how they performed, but I think they will do excellently well--I've got a bunch of different baking pans from mostly European companies, and these have the look of good quality to them. Note though, that for tartlet pans these run very small, which is exactly how I wanted them, but they're more of a cookie or cupcake-bottom size than a standard tartlet size (or at least what most people consider such, which is usually no smaller than 4 inches, and more likely 6 inches.)
on January 31, 2014
These are everything they claim to be. I'm quite pleased with them, and I plan on buying more. They need to be washed by hand, but with the non-stick finish cleaning was a breeze.
on October 12, 2012
Love the pans. Made pecan pies with them and they are just the right size for individuals. They have a great no stick finish!
on November 14, 2014
I just received two sets of these tartlet pans from Amazon. Sadly, they are already peeled and scratched! For safety, I won't use these pans to bake. Bad quality. I should order Wilton's.
on May 22, 2013
Great for making small cakes and bread. The cakes never stick. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends