Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 123 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 129 reviews
on July 30, 2016
After I burned my fingers again I decided I need to invent a tea bag squeezer, a quick Google search and low and behold it had already been invented three times over. So, this works perfectly and a note for those who say it's too hard to squeeze or worry that it may be, I quick fix is to have anyone with a stronger grip, neighbor, child, grandchild, pizza delivery guy, mailman or spouse to squeeze the bottom of it hard enough to bend it closer together and it will stay that way. Soft and easy now and forever! Be sure not to bend it too close ,like smashed together, as it won't have enough play/resistance . Enjoy your tea without the reminder of scalded fingers.
*****Update***** 02/08/17 I am so sad to report it fell to the floor and one round side broke off, it is not one piece, the two round sides are press welded 😩
on March 10, 2014
I found this item just by chance, while searching through kitchen gadgets, looking for something else. I decided to give it a try. I was always having to either squeeze tea bags with my fingers or try to use a fork or spoon to press them against the cup. I often burned my fingers that way. This little gadget is fantastic! I love it so much. It works perfectly to squeeze out every last drop from the bag with no mess at all. It is so easy to just rinse out afterwards in 1 second. It is the perfect size for both my tea bags and my bigger herbal coffee bags. I use it at least twice a day.
on September 25, 2014
I was hoping to get tea squeezers like the ones I bought last year that I broke, but these are larger and stiffer. They do squeeze the tea bag, but are so stiff that they're difficult to use, and so wide spread that they don't fit in the drawer (or cup) as easily.
on May 21, 2013
No more burnt fingers when fixing my tea! I like the stainless steel the Squeezer is made from, easy to clean, a delight to use.
Lets you get every flavorful drop of your favorite tea.

very happy with this purchase
on December 8, 2015
One head of the press was shoddily glued back onto the tongs, but the glue came undone while I was trying to remove the press from it's packaging.

Update: The replacement received, and after much use I find it quite helpful. Ignore the earlier review.
review image
on May 23, 2017
They work great - I got one for myself and one as a gift, and both of us like them
on August 29, 2013
Works well, seems sturdy. I drink a lot of tea, so this comes in handy. Would buy again if I needed another one.
on June 6, 2017
Doesn't squeeze out excess liquid as well as I would like.
on June 18, 2017
I like it but once you grasp it I wish there was a lock.
on April 4, 2017
Perfect gift for the tea drinker.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question