Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Norpro 6-Inch Tortilla Press, Cast Aluminum" and save 70% off the $33.87 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Norpro 6-Inch Tortilla Press, Cast Aluminum
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.12. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.74 (18%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- There is nothing like the taste of homemade corn tortillas! They taste much better and fresher than store bought tortillas. With the Norpro 6” Cast Aluminum tortilla press, you can make homemade tortillas in no time.
- This traditional press is sturdy, durable and has excellent leverage. Great for large quantities!
- Simply insert a ball of masa and with one press, a fresh tortilla! Easy to use, easy to clean, compact for easy storage.
- Recipe included!
- To clean, wipe with damp or dry cloth.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Norpro 6-Inch Tortilla Press, Cast Aluminum
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Manhattan Lane||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||always quality||pulsecare|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 6 x 1.25 in||6.75 x 8 x 4.6 in||9.06 x 8.66 x 2.6 in||9.8 x 8 x 3.5 in||6.8 x 8 x 11 in||7.5 x 3.75 x 9 in|
|Material Type||Multi||Aluminum||Plastic||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||cast iron|
|Size||6 inch||NoSize||9 in||8"||11"||8 Inches|
Measures: 1.25" x 6" x 6" / 3cm x 15cm x 15cm. There is nothing like the taste of homemade corn tortillas! They taste much better and fresher than store bought tortillas. With the Norpro 6” Cast Aluminum tortilla press, you can make homemade tortillas in no time. This traditional press is sturdy, durable and has excellent leverage. Great for large quantities! Simply insert a ball of masa and with one press, a fresh tortilla! Easy to use, easy to clean, compact for easy storage. Recipe included! To clean, wipe with damp or dry cloth. Hint: Use two pieces of wax paper, parchment paper or saran wrap to line each side before placing the ball of dough in the press. This will keep your tortillas from sticking to the press. *Not intended for flour tortillas.
Norpro was founded in 1973 with a vision to design, manufacture, and supply the highest caliber kitchenware. Norpro’s offering of innovative, high quality product for cooking, preparing and serving food are produced with superior materials and craftsmanship.
This traditional press allows home cooks to make corn tortillas that are superior to the mass-produced product found in supermarkets from Oaxaca to Cheyenne. Simply follow the easy recipe included with the press, roll up a ball of dough, press it down lightly with your fingertips in the center of the press, and push down the press's lever. Not only does this yield better-tasting tortillas, it's tons of fun--especially for kids. Norpro's 6-inch press is made of heavy cast aluminum polished to a chrome finish. --Fred Brack
Top customer reviews
I've never had a cast iron one but this aluminium works for us.
1. Need to use wax paper for both sides, otherwise the dough will stick to the flat sides;
2. First press does not thin out the tortilla and because of the lever position the tortilla is not of even thickness. The fix: turn the tortilla 90degress and press. Okay, may loose your perfect roundness, but it made the tortilla thinner and more even for cooking
3. Definately place the press over a kitch towel to avoid scratching your surface.
4. Yes, the tortilla seems smaller than the 6 inch press, but hey, we are good with the smaller portion control! We all need it, even if we think otherwise!
We use Bob's red mill Masa Harina, and it was delicious!!! So much tasier than the store purchase amount. We made what we were going to eat, no leftovers, no waste as we don't eat tortilla that regularly. And we know what was in the tortilla and not all the preservatives! we purchased a red ceramic tortilla warmer, which we warmed up on the oven whilst we prepared the filler: the tortilla warmer kept the tortilla warm for over an hour!! (we didn't want a plastic one in case there is any health issues associated with heat and plastic!)