Norpro Honey Syrup Dispenser
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measures 5.75 inches/14.5cm
- Holds 1 Cup/ 8 ounces
- Includes glass stand to hold and store dispenser
- Hand washing recommended
- Hand wash lid; glass container and stand are dishwasher-safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
HELPFUL HINTS FOR USE:
Runny honey (room temperature) works best - if it's thick or crystallized it'll take a loooong time to dispense, if at all. So before you pour the honey into the dispenser pour it into a heatproof measuring cup and set it into a pan of warm water to melt the honey. Let it cool to room temperature before pouring it into the dispenser - you don't want to burn yourself. The honey will remain runny after it cools. Don't refrigerate it - honey never spoils.
Are you looking at this picture and thinking: How do I get the honey in there?
There are three parts: the lever/stopper/top, the honey pot, and the base.
1. Remove the honey pot from the base.
2. Screw off the lever/stopper/top.
3. Set the smaller opening of the honey pot (the lower opening) on a plate or saucer - it will balance quite nicely on a stable surface and stops the honey drizzling out while you're filling it.
4. Pour the honey into the larger, top opening. Fill to about 1/2" from the top to allow room for the stopper.
5. Insert and screw on the lever/stopper/top.
Yes, some honey will drip out the bottom while you're screwing the top on so keep it over the plate or multi-task and drizzle it over your toast or tea while you're screwing the top on.
6. Replace the honey pot in the base to keep it all tidy and clean.
7. Don't put water into the base as the honey will run right out of the honey pot around the stopper.
Seriously, I can not say enough about this product!!! If you love honey, but hate sticky messes, you really should not have any qualms about purchasing this little baby. I never, EVER want to be without it! Buy it, and you will not be sorry! Promise. =)!
~The Rebecca Review
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great idea that gravity does the work for you and you don't have to turn it over, wait, sqeeze, etc. However, the bottom drips honey that eventually accumulates. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Cons: Lid and handle are NOT metal as stated description, but cheap plastic.
No instructions in the box on how to fill or use. Read more
I was excited to get this because I was getting honey every where trying to spoon it out of the jar. Well everything is still sticky. This thing leaks. Read morePublished 11 days ago by jane mellen
It took me a minute to figure out a way to fill it. Just plugged the bottom with my finger and filled it up before screwing the cap back on. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
Works great! Came back and bought another one as a gift and have had several people ask about it because they love using it. I do wish that the handle/top were metal though. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
The silver top is NOT metal, but plastic and seems a little bit flimsy. That being said, I'm glad it's plastic so I can put this in the microwave when the honey is too thick to... Read morePublished 27 days ago by Elise