Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Norpro Honey/Syrup Dispenser" and save 77% off the $34.35 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Norpro Honey/Syrup Dispenser
|Price:||$8.83 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Never waste a drop of honey or syrup again!
- Beehive shape dispenser is attractive and easy to use!
- Fill glass base with 1/3C / 3oz of hot water to prevent honey from crystallizing around spout. Set the glass in the base to keep honey or syrup fresh and soft.
- Handy trigger releases honey or syrup accurately by pushing down on the lever to dipsense. Release the lever to close, sealing the hole to prevent drips.
- Chrome-plated lid and handle. Glass body.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Norpro Honey/Syrup Dispenser
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Kitchen Outfitters Inc.||Amazon.com||stem||MySweetHome Collection||Discount Craft Shop||Brooklyn Deals|
|Color||Multicolor||glass with silver top||Glass||Clear||clear||black, green|
Measures: 5.75" x 3.75" x 3.25" / 14.5cm x 9.5cm x 8cm
Capacity: 1C / 8oz
Never waste a drop of honey or syrup again! Beehive shape dispenser is easy to use! Fill glass base with 1/3C / 3oz of hot water to prevent honey from crystallizing around spout. Set the glass in the base to keep honey or syrup fresh and soft. Handy trigger releases honey or syrup accurately by pushing down on the lever to dipsense. Release the lever to close, sealing the hole to prevent drips. Chrome-plated lid and handle. Glass body. Hand wash for best results. Not for stove top or microwave use.
Norpro was founded in 1973 with a vision to design, manufacture, and supply the highest caliber kitchenware. Norpro’s offering of innovative, high quality product for cooking, preparing and serving food are produced with superior materials and craftsmanship.
A sophisticated alternative to those pudgy plastic honey bears, this honey dispenser releases a thin drizzle of honey into your tea or steamed milk or on top of toast, hot cereal, pancakes or cornbread. The dispenser is made of glass, not plastic, with an attractive honeycomb relief. When you press the spring trigger, which is attached to the lid, honey flows from the glass nipple at the bottom of the dispenser. Release the trigger and an inner stopper mechanism closes to prevent drips. Keep the inside of the stand honey-free, and avoid overfilling the container. To prevent honey from forming a crust at the bottom, limiting the flow, rinse the glass nipple after use. To liquefy congealed honey, run warm water over the glass. This simple item will quickly become indispensable at your breakfast table. --Carol Gnojewski
Top customer reviews
Some people have said they are difficult to fill. I have to totally disagree. You have to plan ahead and not just pull out the stopper and watch the honey run all over the floor. I mean seriously folks?
1) Open the jar of honey you will use to refill the dispenser and set the lid upside down onto the counter. 2) pick up your Norpro dispenser with one hand and put a finger on the underside blocking the flow (keep your finger there). 3) with your other hand, loosen the dispenser lid and pull out the stopper. 4) place the stopper end on the jar lid so any honey can drain into the lid. 5) pick up your honey jar and pour honey into dispenser. 6) put the honey jar down and pick up the dispenser lid and reinsert stopper back into dispenser and screw into place. NOW you can remove your finger from the bottom of the dispenser. Really not difficult.
for the ppl having leaking problems. i soaked mine in hot soapy water 1st to make sure everything was clean before 1st use. maybe that made the difference as to it not leaking. i dont know. all i do know is it is working perfect for me.
also for those wanting to know it is all made of glass or acrylic, the top handle / lid is made of plastic.
Most recent customer reviews
L with. I bought 2 for friends.