Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 179 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 201 reviews
on August 22, 2015
As long as you take care of it the way it says, you shouldn't have any trouble.. I keep mine as oiled as possible, haven't had any problems and man, seriously helps make a great steak, bacon, burgers, sausage patty! I use mine on my big griddle (I own two presses now.) I gently place them on the griddle while it preheats and then I place them on my steak/burgers/etc and it starts to cook the top side. Flip in a few minutes, perfect coloring and still leaves a little moo on the inside the way we like..
on November 9, 2015
Is made so well! Couldn't be more classy looking.... it's just what I have wanted for soooo long... My skillet for sandwiches is just 8 inches across at top. I measured it when I found this beautiful thing on your Amazon site. ::edit:: Too perfect to withhold any stars: here are the 5 it deserves.
on May 14, 2013
I've been searching for a "bacon press" (since that's what I understand they're called) to use when frying meats such as salami. We do not eat any pork products, and to my surprise I found that all of the presses I found had images of pigs engraved in them. When I saw this one, I bought it because I thought I had finally found one that didn't come with a pig on it. However, it's actually just the way they display the product that prevents you from seeing that the entire bottom is a picture of a pig. Made me rather disappointed, because it wasn't exactly cheap, but I was willing to pay a little more to get one that didn't show a pig on it.

Also, the press is a little big for our fry pan. My wife found another press (without a pig on it), but it was too big for our pans. This one fits, but barely -- it's slightly oversized, so it's not a perfect fit, but I guess it's functional enough.
on May 23, 2014
I make a low fat grilled cheese with PAM. I pray one side of the bread heavily, put it onto the pan, place the cheese in, put the weight on, wait, lift, check. Then I spray the top bread heavily with PAM, flip, press! Voila! I've gotten it down to 2x70 Oroweat rye, 2x70 pieces of Veggie jalapeno cheese, for 280 calories. This works so much better than my plate with rock that I had resorted to recently.
on August 14, 2013
I love to cook breakfast outside on the BBQ with a griddle and this is perfect for pressing the bacon so it does not curl up. I greased it before using it the first time and placed it on a tin foil covered cookie sheet and backed it to " season It " so it doesnt rust in the oven at about 375 for about a half hour or so , the finish on the handle will come off and darken as well but didnt hurt anything i even think the handle looks better after the baking.
on January 23, 2016
Gave this bacon press to my daughter for Christmas and she loves it. She lives abroad and wanted it because it is exactly like my 45 year old one which is still going strong. She said it reminds her of her childhood and home.
on June 5, 2016
Use this all the time whether I'm grilling indoors or out. Weight is decent, could be a little heavier. I use this for steaks, burgers, chicken almost everything except bacon.
on March 7, 2015
I use mine for hash browns. Having teflon coated pans, cast iron would not do the surface any good so be careful how you use it. Follow the instructions on cleaning and seasoning the grill press before using will make it last longer. It is easy to clean after using. Let it sit and cool off before washing it because it will be HOT. Even hot water during washing heats up the press. Enjoy1
on March 25, 2017
I love it. I had one previously and wanted another. It not only shortens cooking time, but also splattering. Highly recommend.
on December 9, 2016
Really keeps bacon flat and aids in cooking more quickly. Fits my skillets also.