Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 11, 2018
These are magical. They disappear when you don’t need them and reappear when you do. I’m joking, of course, but they really are amazing. They are the perfect size for my countertop, they wash up like a dream, and store like they’re non-existent. I’ve been using one out of the 3-Pack for nearly a year, it’s barely scratched and I will keep on using it until I somehow cut through it. I’m not worried about food cross-contamination, because it’s easily washed in hot water between uses (and I’m not weird enough to cut meat on it then throw the veg on next without a thorough washing). If you do worriy about that, spray it with bleach or vinegar or whatever pleases you to de-germ your stuff with, then wash. They will hold up to that just fine. These are a simple, wonderful product.
on August 14, 2017
I would have rated 5 stars of they were bigger. Make sure you note the size in the description (I didnt). They are a bit smaller than the average folding cutting boards I've seen in Wal-Mart/Target so if you're looking for a bigger cutting surface, you might want something else. Otherwise, they're good quality. They're thick enough to protect my counters and stand up to my chef knives. I didn't notice them stmcratching easily or any deep grooves after the first use so I think they will hold up. Just wish they were bigger.
on July 19, 2014
INTRO

I don't do much cooking, so this set of three cutting boards was perfect for me. They don't take up much space, and though they don't look like much, they let me get by for the little amount of cutting I need to do. (Most of the time, I will probably use the green one to slice the top and bottom off of an onion so I can use the Microwave Onion Cooker I also got from Amazon.)

COLOR-CODED HEALTH ADVICE

There are three boards, and it is very important to remember which is which. To make it easier, the "boards" are color-coded, and if you're color-blind, there is an emblem on each one so you can remind yourself which is which.

GREEN for vegetable
RED for meat
YELLOW for fish

As many of us know, we should only cut raw meat on a cutting board that is designated for meat. If you use the same cutting board to cut vegetables, people who eat those vegetables could get sick. Even if you wash every cutting board after use, you can't guarantee that they are 100% clean, so only use the red board for raw meat. (Cooked meat you can cut on your dinner plate.)

CONCLUSION

If you don't do much cooking, or cutting, like me, this is an excellent investment.

If you do lots of cooking and cutting, spend the money to get the higher quality BOARDS.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 9, 2018
They don't feel like they'll last very long. In some one else's review they said that it gets scratched easily, well it is a cutting board so course it's going to get scratched. Even great ones get scratched but I think what they meant was that this particular cutting board is so easily scratched that the material seems as though it won't hold for very long. I agree with that statement, the material is questionable, but it's still pretty great for the price that you pay. It's one of those products where you get what you paid for it.
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This is essentially a semi-disposable cutting board. I've been using mine day in and day out for light cutting work and knives don't seem to cut into it significantly. Certainly it will wear our, but most cutting boards do. This is more sanitary than wood ones, because it won't soak up germs into the wood. Very easy to clean. These are a bit on the small side, which works for me.
I am still using the first of the three, the first hasn't worn out yet after about 5 weeks of use. They are thin, but quality plastic.
As another reviewer mentioned one glory of these is that you can sort of 'bend them' into a cylinder shape to dump cutting waste into the garbage bin, very nifty.
I ordering a mess of these, I like them.
UPDATE May30, 2015. I am still using my original set, they really last a long time. I love these.

Update: Feb 24, 2014. The first one of the three-pack is starting to wear through. Still use them day in-day out. These are great. Any wood cutting board will wear too. I'm glad I bought these.
on September 29, 2016
These cutting boards would be great for someone with limited kitchen space, they are plenty large enough for most kitchen jobs and take up hardly any room. I have found two negatives to them so far after a few months of use multiple times a week. They are fairly slick so not only will some foods slip on them, but they will slip on the counter, not something you want when you are holding a knife. Also, they can be misshapen by hot water. I had one of these in the sink when my wife came and poured hot pasta water on top, now I have a cutting canoe more than a cutting board, but that was as much our fault as the boards themselves. For what you are paying they are plenty effective.
on September 20, 2017
These are flimsy and get knife marks super quick. They don't stay in place so I had to constantly keep putting them back where I wanted on the counter as I was chopping veggies. Also, they aren't very durable and get cut up rather quickly, especially if you are using sharp knives. On a positive side, the colors did make it easy to identify which one to use for meats and which one to use for veggies to avoid cross contamination. But leave me to my old school cutting block that doesn't slide around during use.
on December 21, 2017
I bought a set of these over 7 years ago and am still using them today. They're perfect for everything I wanted: durable cutting surface that won't scratch surface beneath, super easy to fold and transfer chopped items to the bowl / trash / next destination, easy to clean and store. The only reason I'm looking to buy a new set now is that one of the three recently started to leak through a knife tear -- the tear only resulted because another person repeatedly used the cutting surface flipped on the wrong side and eventually the knife won.

Follow the instructions and they last forever. The other two are still in perfect condition and I use them almost daily. Can't recommend them more highly!
on May 12, 2016
For the price, these are convenient and durable. I purchased a set of these several years ago and they lasted about 4 years of steady use before they had finally run their course by either curling up far too much or falling apart. They may possibly have lasted longer if we always washed by hand rather than in the dishwasher, but at this price it's hardly worth the hassle.
They're light and flexible and the plastic is soft enough that it won't dull your knife like a glass or bamboo board will. They do tend to curl slightly, but as soon as you put any weight atop them, usually in the form of whatever you're about to cut, they lay flat enough against the counter.
Overall, I was happy with the purchase. I'd grab these again if I find myself needing more boards.
on August 12, 2015
I ordered these without really looking at the dimensions (my fault) - assuming they would be similar in size to others I bought. These are quite smaller and we find we use the one older one we have which is larger for the most part. These are extremely smooth plastic, very slippery and slide all over the place on granite counters, not sure about other types of counters. A suggestion was to put water on your counter under the cutting board or as one reviewer said, put a dish towel underneath and neither is really the best solution. I will go to the large retail store that sells towels, sheets, kitchen ware and other items for the home to purchase new cutting boards so I can be sure I get the size and quality that works best. I do not recommend.