Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 1, 2016
Excellent!

We've been making a lot of smoothies lately. We were tired of pulling out the big (we have 4 others of varying sizes and purposes ranging from resin to wood/bamboo to glass) cutting boards when all we really needed was something to protect the counter from the bits of kale and other fruit/vegetable juice as we were prepping for blending.

We also needed a cutting board that is easy to transport for outings, trips and vacations. These were absolutely perfect!

Oh wait, but there's more. Have you ever needed a funnel, but didn't have one around? Well, these Norpro Cut-N-Slice boards are so flexible that you can use them as funnels as well.

I could even see parents with small children using these as small crafting mats to protect floors/tables or even place mats.

The only cons of using these cutting "boards" I see are:
1. Liquids (juices/blood/etc) will easily run off these if you get too messy.
2. You probably don't want to do any heavy or aggressive chopping because they are extremely light and thin. (Which is why we bought them in the first place!)

All around great buy, as long as you understand why you need them.
on December 8, 2015
These are cheap and not great for a main cutting board but what do you expect? It's exactly what I wanted, something to whip out to cut a lime or a single tomato for a personal salad or whatever else so that I don't have to pull out my giant heavy and hard to clean wood cutting board. If I'm chopping veggies for a stir fry, I'm not going to use these. If I am quartering a lemon for a glass of water, then these are great. I can't speak to dish washing, I wash all plastic by hand always. People who are getting mad that these are getting cut up or curling up are expecting too much out of these and should be using a real cutting board that will protect their knife edges properly for that kind of cutting job.
I live in a small apartment and no not have the space for a big bulky cutting board, If you are like me these Norpro Cut N' Slice Flexible Cutting Boards are for you! This set comes with 3 well labeled cutting mats, the red one has a small picture of meat in the corner, the Green one has fruits and veggies and the 3rd has a picture of fish on it. This is an awesome little idea to prevent cross contamination, I NEVER have to cut meat and veggies on the same board again! These are just a better option, since they are so thin storing 3 mats is nothing compared to storing one cutting board. I am able to slide these mats between my kitchen wall and the microwave they are out of the way easy to access and take up zero space. They are totally cut resistant, and you can form the mats into funnels and slide your chopped veggies easily into your pot! These are so cheap on Amazon you need to treat yourself to these Flexible Cutting Boards, they will change how you cook.
on January 11, 2018
These are magical. They disappear when you don’t need them and reappear when you do. I’m joking, of course, but they really are amazing. They are the perfect size for my countertop, they wash up like a dream, and store like they’re non-existent. I’ve been using one out of the 3-Pack for nearly a year, it’s barely scratched and I will keep on using it until I somehow cut through it. I’m not worried about food cross-contamination, because it’s easily washed in hot water between uses (and I’m not weird enough to cut meat on it then throw the veg on next without a thorough washing). If you do worriy about that, spray it with bleach or vinegar or whatever pleases you to de-germ your stuff with, then wash. They will hold up to that just fine. These are a simple, wonderful product.
on August 14, 2017
I would have rated 5 stars of they were bigger. Make sure you note the size in the description (I didnt). They are a bit smaller than the average folding cutting boards I've seen in Wal-Mart/Target so if you're looking for a bigger cutting surface, you might want something else. Otherwise, they're good quality. They're thick enough to protect my counters and stand up to my chef knives. I didn't notice them stmcratching easily or any deep grooves after the first use so I think they will hold up. Just wish they were bigger.
on May 12, 2016
For the price, these are convenient and durable. I purchased a set of these several years ago and they lasted about 4 years of steady use before they had finally run their course by either curling up far too much or falling apart. They may possibly have lasted longer if we always washed by hand rather than in the dishwasher, but at this price it's hardly worth the hassle.
They're light and flexible and the plastic is soft enough that it won't dull your knife like a glass or bamboo board will. They do tend to curl slightly, but as soon as you put any weight atop them, usually in the form of whatever you're about to cut, they lay flat enough against the counter.
Overall, I was happy with the purchase. I'd grab these again if I find myself needing more boards.
on March 28, 2015
This is an item I purchased without any request from a seller. I'm glad I bought these and plan on getting another set.
I've purchased plastic and throwaway cutting mats before and they've worked okay but I never really liked them. My biggest complaint is that when you use a sharp knife on them they cut the board up. Not a good thing.

I have been using these flexible cutting boards for many days now and with very sharp Cutco knives. They're great. No cuts/marks on them as with others. That was the big bonus!

I like that the different colors are "labeled" with pictures of meat, fish and veggies. This is great because I don't need to remember which board should be used for which item. Easy easy easy!

These clean up great! I recommend washing them by hand. They can be put in the dishwasher, but I think you get them cleaner washing them by hand. If the meat one feels a little greasy, put some vinegar in the dishwater. Cleaned and deodorized it with the vinegar. A little baking soda in with the vinegar and dish soap works great for cleaning and deodorizing.

Make sure these cutting boards are dry completely before you store them away otherwise they might stick together.

They work, they're great and they're worth the money. These make a great addition to a wedding or bridal shower gift for the bride and groom who love to cook.
on July 19, 2014
INTRO

I don't do much cooking, so this set of three cutting boards was perfect for me. They don't take up much space, and though they don't look like much, they let me get by for the little amount of cutting I need to do. (Most of the time, I will probably use the green one to slice the top and bottom off of an onion so I can use the Microwave Onion Cooker I also got from Amazon.)

COLOR-CODED HEALTH ADVICE

There are three boards, and it is very important to remember which is which. To make it easier, the "boards" are color-coded, and if you're color-blind, there is an emblem on each one so you can remind yourself which is which.

GREEN for vegetable
RED for meat
YELLOW for fish

As many of us know, we should only cut raw meat on a cutting board that is designated for meat. If you use the same cutting board to cut vegetables, people who eat those vegetables could get sick. Even if you wash every cutting board after use, you can't guarantee that they are 100% clean, so only use the red board for raw meat. (Cooked meat you can cut on your dinner plate.)

CONCLUSION

If you don't do much cooking, or cutting, like me, this is an excellent investment.

If you do lots of cooking and cutting, spend the money to get the higher quality BOARDS.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 18, 2017
A little cumbersome to use (have to get wet on back to make stick).. and really only good for lighter cutting as the knife marks are all over mine from the 1st use alone. I dont' see these lasting very long but for the price, I can't really complain. If you need something extra because you go through so many cutting boards before running your dishwasher, these are good enough in a pinch!
on February 9, 2018
They don't feel like they'll last very long. In some one else's review they said that it gets scratched easily, well it is a cutting board so course it's going to get scratched. Even great ones get scratched but I think what they meant was that this particular cutting board is so easily scratched that the material seems as though it won't hold for very long. I agree with that statement, the material is questionable, but it's still pretty great for the price that you pay. It's one of those products where you get what you paid for it.
review image