Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 11, 2018
These are magical. They disappear when you don’t need them and reappear when you do. I’m joking, of course, but they really are amazing. They are the perfect size for my countertop, they wash up like a dream, and store like they’re non-existent. I’ve been using one out of the 3-Pack for nearly a year, it’s barely scratched and I will keep on using it until I somehow cut through it. I’m not worried about food cross-contamination, because it’s easily washed in hot water between uses (and I’m not weird enough to cut meat on it then throw the veg on next without a thorough washing). If you do worriy about that, spray it with bleach or vinegar or whatever pleases you to de-germ your stuff with, then wash. They will hold up to that just fine. These are a simple, wonderful product.
on July 19, 2014
INTRO

I don't do much cooking, so this set of three cutting boards was perfect for me. They don't take up much space, and though they don't look like much, they let me get by for the little amount of cutting I need to do. (Most of the time, I will probably use the green one to slice the top and bottom off of an onion so I can use the Microwave Onion Cooker I also got from Amazon.)

COLOR-CODED HEALTH ADVICE

There are three boards, and it is very important to remember which is which. To make it easier, the "boards" are color-coded, and if you're color-blind, there is an emblem on each one so you can remind yourself which is which.

GREEN for vegetable
RED for meat
YELLOW for fish

As many of us know, we should only cut raw meat on a cutting board that is designated for meat. If you use the same cutting board to cut vegetables, people who eat those vegetables could get sick. Even if you wash every cutting board after use, you can't guarantee that they are 100% clean, so only use the red board for raw meat. (Cooked meat you can cut on your dinner plate.)

CONCLUSION

If you don't do much cooking, or cutting, like me, this is an excellent investment.

If you do lots of cooking and cutting, spend the money to get the higher quality BOARDS.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 12, 2015
I ordered these without really looking at the dimensions (my fault) - assuming they would be similar in size to others I bought. These are quite smaller and we find we use the one older one we have which is larger for the most part. These are extremely smooth plastic, very slippery and slide all over the place on granite counters, not sure about other types of counters. A suggestion was to put water on your counter under the cutting board or as one reviewer said, put a dish towel underneath and neither is really the best solution. I will go to the large retail store that sells towels, sheets, kitchen ware and other items for the home to purchase new cutting boards so I can be sure I get the size and quality that works best. I do not recommend.
on September 20, 2017
These are flimsy and get knife marks super quick. They don't stay in place so I had to constantly keep putting them back where I wanted on the counter as I was chopping veggies. Also, they aren't very durable and get cut up rather quickly, especially if you are using sharp knives. On a positive side, the colors did make it easy to identify which one to use for meats and which one to use for veggies to avoid cross contamination. But leave me to my old school cutting block that doesn't slide around during use.
on September 18, 2017
A little cumbersome to use (have to get wet on back to make stick).. and really only good for lighter cutting as the knife marks are all over mine from the 1st use alone. I dont' see these lasting very long but for the price, I can't really complain. If you need something extra because you go through so many cutting boards before running your dishwasher, these are good enough in a pinch!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This is my second purchase of these cutting boards, and what I really like about them is the fact that using only an ordinary scissors, I can cut them to whatever size I need. I like having one that's slightly smaller because it's easier to put it in the dishwasher. Yes, these clean up beautifully just by placing in the dishwasher.
As with all flexible cutting boards, you can call them in order to transfer your chopped food from the board to a bowl or pan.
I find that they last a few years, and then it's time to get new ones.
on August 8, 2014
These cutting boards were A LOT thinner then expected... but they are "OK". I like the images labeling what to cut on the corner to avoid confusion especially when there's more than a couple people using it. It rolls up nicely and definitely lightweight so I can see why the description says its great for camping etc. I find that it can get bent out of shape if you wash or rinse them with hot water... It happened to me with one of them I just quickly rinsed it with cold water dried it and laid it flat. overall its okay for people who dont cook much (although I do still recommend at least having one "real" cutting board for sharper knives are harder things to cut or chop) students or for travelling :)
on March 25, 2017
I guess they work okay for cutting. However they do not seem very durable as they scratch very easily while cutting on them. They also do not stand up to heat very well. I put one in the dishwasher and it warped a bit. They are light and for something small here or there they may work, but they're inexpensive for a reason.
on October 23, 2013
UPDATED: We've been using these quite regularly for 4 years now. In fact, we've liked them so much that we basically only use these for everything. One of them we use literally daily and it just wore out so will replace it. Love them. I do agree with others here - it would be nice if they were larger though.

These are simple and simply work well. They're just flexible pieces of thin plastic in nice colors. We got them in order to cut onions and garlic so that we don't stink up our regular cutting boards. Nothing worse than cutting watermellon on a board that was used to cut onions... even if we did wash it well with soap and water. The onion smell and taste never fully come out. These are a cheap solution that also store easily due to their thin size.
on April 15, 2017
For the price, and the fact that you get three, it's not a bad product. However they get scratched up and ready for the trash fairly fast. I use these at least twice a week and have already thrown one away 2ish months later- not bad for the price! They also go fine in the dishwasher. My husband outback on the high heat 🤦‍♀️ And ruined my blender BUT these cutting boards came out fine!