Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.75 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.50 shipping
Norpro Milk Frother Deluxe 16 oz Glass Cappuccino/Latte Froth Master 16 Ounces
|Price:||$21.73 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$9.62 (31%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tempered glass body; hand wash
- Capacity, 2 cups/16 ounces
- Makes froth in 10-20 seconds
- Use cream, hot or cold milk and or non-fat milk
- Includes instructions and recipes.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Pour ICE COLD 2% milk into the frother, about half way to the max fill line
2. Pump it for 30 seconds
3. Put the whole glass beaker (minus the pump) into the microwave for 30 seconds
4. Let sit
5. Brew your espresso, pour the shot in your mug/glass/cup/drinking device
6. Spoon the froth on top of your espresso
7. Add sugar if desired, drink, enjoy, impress your wife
8. Wife kisses you
9. This leads to baby making, so you start a family, raise the kids, get a mortgage
10. Amass some debt, pay for college and your daughter's wedding
12. Spend all your retirement money at Amazon.com
13. Bequeath the frother to your grandson or granddaughter so they can begin the cycle all over again.
1. I don't drink cold coffee drinks, so I have no advice about that, but for best
results with hot froth, you must have a microwave. Pour in a very small amount of cold milk, lightly hold down the pumper with one hand to stabilize it and pump for 20 seconds with the other hand, and then place the beaker (without the metal pumper, of course)
in the microwave for 20-40 seconds, and watch the froth rise, rise, rise. Keep a close
watch because it can overflow easily. The froth is so thick, you have to take it out with a spatula!
2. Cleaning: What's the big deal? When you're done, rinse it out immediately with hot water. For a solid scrub, pour hot water and a little detergent into the beaker, and use the pumper to create suds and give the glass and metal a good clean.
3. Fragility: Duh, it's glass. Honestly, people go on and on about this, but I cannot
see what the problem is. Be. Careful.
Enjoy magnificent foam for coffee & hot chocolate.
Then I found this one and, finally IT WORKS!!!
I am buying another one, in case I break the one I have.
I have had my Bodum glass frother for two+ years...one time my husband slightly chipped the top but I was able to use a nail file to smooth it out and it was fine. I bought this one only because it has a slightly larger capacity and I usually make coffee for two....the Bodum was really only good for one cup for the amount of milk we like in our coffee.
Bottom line....flawed design and very thin, delicate glass.
I purchased this frother thinking it may or may not work. I usually make froth using my cappuccino machine. I thought a frother would be great, but could something this simple really work? Yes, it does!
The instructions say something like you should use hot or cold milk, not warm milk (if froths better); I have used skim milk strait from the frige and it works great. Pour milk in, cycle the plunger about 30 times, and then you have great froth. This is easy to do, with a great result.
Cleanup is easy, I rinse and let sit; when I use it the next morning I rinse again before use.
Materials: rubber foot, glass carafe, metal top, metal rod, plastic frothing disk, metal screen, plastic ball on top. I see the plastic frothing disk and I think this will wear out with use, I see the plastic ball on top does not unscrew, will probably come off at some point. I am not dishwashing this unit to try to increase its life. I would guess this unit will last me 1-2 years; when it fails I will buy a replacement that is totally metal and glass without any plastic parts.
update: still working, no visible wear after 18 months
Most Recent Customer Reviews
OK it will work but the froth isnt as good as other frothers. It has a plastic around the screen .. But if you look at other frothers look carefully and youll see the wire mess... Read morePublished 3 days ago by HOMIE41
Worked great for frothing milk but the glass shattered soon after I bought it, strewing tiny chips of glass everywhere.Published 3 days ago by bookworm
I ended up returning this. It did not froth very well. It was disappointing.Published 6 days ago by Joan R.
This is awesome! I use my frother every day and it has improved my coffee time immensely. Super easy, easy to clean, and really froths my milk and creamer combination very well. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
I got this as a lower cost alternative when my original frother (from Wm. Sonoma) glass broke. The WS frother screen fits it perfectly, which is good, because that screen is much... Read morePublished 9 days ago by NRI
Came chipped. I still tried it out and it worked well but I have to send back due to it being broken.Published 11 days ago by rosmunda castaldo
Love this....it's like having a high in coffee! You do need to pump more a lot but well worth it top it with a little coco and cinnamonPublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
These are great and way less expensive than other frothers, but I've bought 3 because they break so easily.Published 15 days ago by Elizabeth Javidan