Norpro Milk Frother Deluxe 16 oz Glass Cappuccino/Latte Froth Master 16 Ounces
|Price:||$13.02 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tempered glass body; hand wash
- Capacity, 2 cups/16 ounces
- Makes froth in 10-20 seconds
- Use cream, hot or cold milk and or non-fat milk
- Includes instructions and recipes.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Pour ICE COLD 2% milk into the frother, about half way to the max fill line
2. Pump it for 30 seconds
3. Put the whole glass beaker (minus the pump) into the microwave for 30 seconds
4. Let sit
5. Brew your espresso, pour the shot in your mug/glass/cup/drinking device
6. Spoon the froth on top of your espresso
7. Add sugar if desired, drink, enjoy, impress your wife
8. Wife kisses you
9. This leads to baby making, so you start a family, raise the kids, get a mortgage
10. Amass some debt, pay for college and your daughter's wedding
12. Spend all your retirement money at Amazon.com
13. Bequeath the frother to your grandson or granddaughter so they can begin the cycle all over again.
1. I don't drink cold coffee drinks, so I have no advice about that, but for best
results with hot froth, you must have a microwave. Pour in a very small amount of cold milk, lightly hold down the pumper with one hand to stabilize it and pump for 20 seconds with the other hand, and then place the beaker (without the metal pumper, of course)
in the microwave for 20-40 seconds, and watch the froth rise, rise, rise. Keep a close
watch because it can overflow easily. The froth is so thick, you have to take it out with a spatula!
2. Cleaning: What's the big deal? When you're done, rinse it out immediately with hot water. For a solid scrub, pour hot water and a little detergent into the beaker, and use the pumper to create suds and give the glass and metal a good clean.
3. Fragility: Duh, it's glass. Honestly, people go on and on about this, but I cannot
see what the problem is. Be. Careful.
Enjoy magnificent foam for coffee & hot chocolate.
Then I found this one and, finally IT WORKS!!!
I am buying another one, in case I break the one I have.
I have had my Bodum glass frother for two+ years...one time my husband slightly chipped the top but I was able to use a nail file to smooth it out and it was fine. I bought this one only because it has a slightly larger capacity and I usually make coffee for two....the Bodum was really only good for one cup for the amount of milk we like in our coffee.
Bottom line....flawed design and very thin, delicate glass.
I purchased this frother thinking it may or may not work. I usually make froth using my cappuccino machine. I thought a frother would be great, but could something this simple really work? Yes, it does!
The instructions say something like you should use hot or cold milk, not warm milk (if froths better); I have used skim milk strait from the frige and it works great. Pour milk in, cycle the plunger about 30 times, and then you have great froth. This is easy to do, with a great result.
Cleanup is easy, I rinse and let sit; when I use it the next morning I rinse again before use.
Materials: rubber foot, glass carafe, metal top, metal rod, plastic frothing disk, metal screen, plastic ball on top. I see the plastic frothing disk and I think this will wear out with use, I see the plastic ball on top does not unscrew, will probably come off at some point. I am not dishwashing this unit to try to increase its life. I would guess this unit will last me 1-2 years; when it fails I will buy a replacement that is totally metal and glass without any plastic parts.
update: still working, no visible wear after 18 months
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The glass is not very strong at all. My Norpro arrived with a good portion of glass chipped off the top. Very disappointed and bummed. Will not buy from Norpro againPublished 7 days ago by Shirley Hanusek
Didn't expect it to work this well. I used it at work (boss liked cappuccinos in the mornings:)) and liked it so much that bought it for myself:) Very user friendly, very hard to... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Narina
The frother seems to work adequately, but I cut my hand on it before I got to use it the first time. Read morePublished 9 days ago by C. Clark
I really loved this product when I got it, so much so that when it broke, I immediately ordered another one. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Carey Hardy
Fair price for the item... The glass does seem fragile....but it did and does work....Published 15 days ago by J. SAL
The glass container broke in shipment. This seems to be a problem with all the glass frothers, but glass is so handy to put in the microwave I wanted to try it. Read morePublished 20 days ago by bgude
Works great...pump a few seconds and then throw it in the microwave for a few seconds and the froth will be over flowing. Def enough for 2 cups.Published 27 days ago by Ryan Finley