Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 13, 2016
Irealy like it.
I made a Plum tart and a peach tart and both were beautiful.
I buttered the Pan completely and then it just comes off.
No need to scrub hard or anything. I washed with Hot water and a dish brush (no soap) and put it back in the oven to dry off
I will definitely recommend it. I also want to buy the individual serve size
on May 19, 2015
This is the first 9" tart pan I've bought as other tarts I've made were 4" and I love those pans. They are much more sturdy. This one is very cheap and my crust wouldn't come loose from the outer ring. In addition, since the material is so thin, I have deep slice marks on the bottom of the pan from slicing my tart with a knife. I'll use this maybe a couple more times and it will be thrown out.
on August 8, 2015
This is a real French-style tart pan. Just be very careful with the edges. They are very sharp, and I cut myself the first time I used it. Otherwise it works as expected and produced a beautiful tart.
on October 28, 2017
Steel tin tart pans made in France cost 2 or 3 times as much.
This is a great substitute for a fraction of the cost. Every cook needs a tart pan with a removable bottom. Make sure you wrap loosely when putting in oven.
on November 29, 2015
So far I've used this to make 2 tarts with crumb-based crusts and it's worked perfectly - no problem removing the complete tart from the ring (I just left it on the metal bottom to serve; it's convenient for carrying it around!) Great deal!
on September 7, 2017
I received the tart pan in perfect condition. The small label peeled off in seconds. I used the tart pan the same day I received it. Love the pan.
review image
on July 22, 2016
Be sure to wrap the pan loosely in foil. Also consider placing it on a cookie sheet or baking pan for stability. There isn't a lot of overlap between the bottom plate and the outside rim. This is a shallow tart pan, not recommended for a full quiche recipe.
on October 27, 2017
I bought 1 new pan and 1 used. The used one was dented.
on December 3, 2013
Very nice and heavy. Doesn't seem to rust like my other tart pans. Arrived with a tiny dent on the bottom, but not bad enough to bother with sending it back. Wish I had ordered this years ago.
on August 12, 2017
Exactly what I was looking for . . . . may buy an additional one. Happy with my purchase.