Norpro Nonstick Heart Pancake Egg Rings, Set of 2
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Makes perfect heart shaped pancakes or eggs
- Nonstick surface for easy care
- Wood handle stays cool while cooking and folds flat to store
- Each ring holds 1/4 cup batter or 1 raw egg
- Hand washing recommended
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A very charming way to greet your Valentine first thing in the morning -- breakfast in bed with homemade hotcakes in the shape of hearts! Creating them is simple, especially with this handy mold. Before using, first spray the ring with cooking oil and place on a seasoned griddle. Carefully pour your batter in and cook. Your heart shaped hot cakes will pop out nicely, ready to be decorated with fresh fruit, butter and syrup. Can also make heart shaped eggs.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Easy to operate.
2. Handle stays cool.
3. They stay flat on pan and nothing leaks out from underneath, IF pan is hot enough.
1. They are not really non-stick. Just because there is a black painted-on coating does not make them non-stick -- it does not appear to be any sort of non-stick coating that you would find on frying pans, etc.. You still have to grease them up. I learned this the hard way after first use, when everything stuck.
2. The black paint scratches off easily. After only using a few times, they are rusting badly where the scratches are. So I just ended up throwing these out!
3. The hinge where the handle connects gets very rusty, and after a while the handle gets very hard to move.
4. Wooden handle cracks and splinters after having them a while.
5. Size could be larger for a decent size pancake. These make very small pancakes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Using these rings takes practice (and A LOT of cooking spray), but the end result is delightful!