Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Norpro Ornate Wood Toothpicks, 360 pieces
|Price:||$5.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Think toothpicks are only good for picking teeth and checking cake? Think again! Toothpicks are a very versatile and handy tool!
- Great to use with your hors d’oeuvres, sandwiches, appetizers and finger foods. Use as potato feet to prop your potato up in the microwave for quicker, even cooking, or dip a toothpick in alcohol and use as a cleaning tool for between the buttons of your remote control, phone or keyboard! The uses are endless! ~ Also great for craft projects!
- 360 pieces per pack!
- Toothpicks are 2 ½” / 6cm in length.
- Includes a clear plastic holder and lid.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Think toothpicks are only good for picking teeth and checking cake? Think again! Toothpicks are a very versatile and handy tool! Great to use with your hors d’oeuvres, sandwiches, appetizers and finger foods. Use as potato feet to prop your potato up in the microwave for quicker, even cooking, or dip a toothpick in alcohol and use as a cleaning tool for between the buttons of your remote control, phone or keyboard! The uses are endless! ~ Also great for craft projects! 360 pieces per pack! Toothpicks are 2 ½” / 6cm in length. Includes a clear plastic holder and lid. Made of birchwood.
Norpro was founded in 1973 with a vision to design, manufacture, and supply the highest caliber kitchenware. Norpro’s offering of innovative, high quality product for cooking, preparing and serving food are produced with superior materials and craftsmanship.
Top customer reviews
Well... these toothpicks are actually really nice looking. I mean, they really do look very cool with what looks like an ornate carving. And these definitely feel more sturdy than the generic 99 cent toothpicks.
But still... why bother? When I bring food to an event that needs toothpicks to allow people to eat it without needing a fork, I love using these toothpicks. They stand out and are just a piece of elegance for next to no money. That's why.
Update: The batch that arrived in my last order must be made of a different wood than the previous order. The new picks are extremely soft. They are all very flexible and break very easily. In fact I would go so far as to say these are made of an almost spongy. soft wood. Very, very disappointing. I will buy elsewhere next time.
Also, the package they came in was very cheap and poorly designed. The bottom of it for some insane reason has holes in it, so that toothpicks will occasionally slip out the bottom when picking the whole container up. The top cap of the container broke entirely at some point in my pocket, and so I had to relocate all of the toothpicks to another container. These are not for use for more than a minute. They look nice and would make great decoration on sandwiches especially, but I am a bit reluctant to keep them in my mouth because of my experience with the splinters. If you use them as toothpicks, don't suck on them/keep them in your mouth while it's closed, keep your mouth open, use within a minute or two, and discard.
Rating: 4/5 (excellent)
Over the years, I've had a fair amount of experience in both bartending and catering, and these were exactly the kind of quality toothpicks I've been looking for, but which are surprisingly hard to find. Yes, there are fancier picks out there, but these are more than adequate for most kitchen, catering and bartending uses.
* Construction: These are sturdy, uniform, attractive, round (turned), one-ended (read: cocktail style) wooden toothpicks. They're smooth, splinter free (very few defects), food safe, and (unlike plastic/treated picks) they're Oven/BBQ friendly. Their one-ended design makes them ideal for spearing garnishes, because there's no chance of poking yourself when taking one out of its container.
* Good value: 360 is a good value for the price I paid.
* This is a very minor nit, but I wish the plastic container were a little sturdier.