Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 2, 2013
While I was whisking a hand full of parsley into my chicken stock, the adhesive that holds the wires in the handle melted and the wires plunged into the pot while I was left standing there shocked with only the handle in my hand. The adhesive was so gooey and sticky it got everywhere. Big globs of it were all through my stock floating around like ogre snot! Poor design.
Top Contributor: Campingon September 4, 2015
Bought these to replace the crappy silicone ones that my girlfriend had bought. These are much sturdier and I love them. The three sizes are great and the only reason I can think of that you would need a larger size is if you were working in a commercial kitchen. Affordable and good quality. I will update this review if necessary.
on April 7, 2015
Ordered these as a filler item to make the free shipping, and intended to use them to mix my yeast starters. As they are stainless they are easy to clean and sanitize. The 3 different sizes is a nice option depending on the application and they work as you would expect from a whisk. These have since replaced the plastic handled KitchenAid whisks.

One downside if your doing a long stir or leave them in a hot pot, the handle will get extremely hot. I know metal gets hot, but sometimes I don't multitask well and will leave on in the pot and grab without thinking :).
on November 9, 2015
I washed the whisks in the dishwasher before using for the first time. Two of them came out dry inside but the medium-sized one came out full of water in the handle (as other reviewers noted their whisks did). I ended up separating the handle from the whisk to empty since I didn't want the inside to be filled with rusty water (and I should mention it did just pop apart without any effort so I'm not sure if that's a good thing... the other 2 sizes seem sturdier/more well-made than the middle sized one) and will continue to do that whenever I wash that particular whisk. So for the amount I paid the set isn't bad, but it wasn't exactly the quality I expected from a Norpro item.
on October 3, 2009
My only complaint about these whisks is that the top of the handles (the round bit at the end) is sharp. This will probably get somewhat worn with time but it's not very comfortable right now. I could hold the whisk differently, of course, but that would be less natural for me. It's a minor complaint, because these whisks seem very solid otherwise. I've put them through the dishwasher without having water leak into the handles (an issue with another whisk I own) and the complaint I have isn't really a big deal unless you do a lot of hand-whisking. I use my stand mixer for that kind of thing, so I'm only ever holding the whisk for a few seconds.
on November 28, 2014
I just bought this three piece wisk. I like the price and how it look . However, after use it for a week. The wisk fall apart.
review image
on January 25, 2012
I should have read the rest of the reviews in greater detail. We are having the same problem many others have reported with the large whisk that the end cap has come off and is leaking sand all over the place. I would agree with the comments about them NOT truly being dishwasher safe. I am already concerned now about rust in the near future that others have mentioned. Buyer beware - this is one time it might have been wiser to go to Bed Bath and Beyond or other higher end cookware store so you could see this in hand and also make returning the defective product easier to return.
on April 13, 2017
These work very well and so far have been long lasting without any rust starting. Our old whisks ended up with rust, and, these ones seem to be holding out well.
on August 21, 2011
I've been using these (or, rather, the largest of these) for several weeks. They do have a nice, solid feel to them. Obviously, I can't say yet whether or not they'll be sufficiently durable, rust resistant, etc. but I suspect that, at the very least, they'll outdo the cheap-o ones they replaced.

That said, I've found that the two smaller ones aren't very useful. The smallest of the three doesn't seem to have any good purpose. As another reviewer said, anything I can do with that one, I can probably do just as easily with a fork. Anyway, I more or less expected that when I ordered so, in purchasing them, I divided the total price by two (instead of three) to come to a per-unit cost. Unfortunately, the medium one also seems too small to be particularly useful. Perhaps I should have gotten a ruler and measured the whisks that were currently in use here to see how big they were before buying these...but who does that, anyway?

So, I've spent rather a lot to get one useful, hopefully-good-in-the-long-term whisk. Shoot.

** UPDATE: Now that I've been using these whisks for about two and a half years, I thought I'd update the review. I've found that the medium whisk is, in fact, pretty useful. The little one still gets zero use and I should probably just throw it out or give it to Goodwill. The two larger whisks have been used pretty frequently and have held up great. So, given that my number of usable whisks doubled since my last review -- and now I know that they last -- I'm updating my review from 3 to 4 stars. :)
on April 8, 2017
These whisks are are the absolutely the best; use them almost daily. Easy to use and clean up.