Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Norpro Silicone Round Pancake/Egg Rings, 2 Pieces" and save 75% off the $16.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Norpro Silicone Round Pancake/Egg Rings, 2 Pieces
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measures: 4" x 4" x .75" / 10cm x 10cm x 2cm
- Cooks perfectly round pancakes! Once the bottom is cooked, remove ring and flip!
- Great for making round eggs for homemade egg sandwiches! Deep enough to easily add extras like veggies, cheese, or cooked ham or bacon. The possibilities are endless!
- Stay cool knock down handles for easy removal from pan. Handles can be bent down slightly when using a lid. Bend all the way down for easy storage.
- Easy to clean! Dishwasher safe. Recipes and instructions included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Measures: 4" x 4" x .75" / 10cm x 10cm x 2cm
Cooks perfectly round pancakes! Once the bottom is cooked, remove ring and flip! Great for making round eggs for homemade egg sandwiches! Deep enough to easily add extras like veggies, cheese, or cooked ham or bacon. The possibilities are endless! Stay cool knock down handles for easy removal from pan. Handles can be bent down slightly when using a lid. Bend all the way down for easy storage. Silicone is heat resistant to 500°F/260°C. Easy to clean! Dishwasher safe. Recipes and instructions included.
Norpro was founded in 1973 with a vision to design, manufacture, and supply the highest caliber kitchenware. Norpro’s offering of innovative, high quality product for cooking, preparing and serving food are produced with superior materials and craftsmanship.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It didn't take long to find a solution to this problem and that's what brought me here. I've used the rings several times now and am happy with the results.
+ Easy to clean
+ Easy to use
It is less than $10, and does what it's designed to do. Cleaning is easy and using the product is straight forward and simple.
- Some food may stick on the inside, but minimum.
While I try to figure up a way to introduce some things I don't like about the product, I really cannot figure out one thing wrong with it. I will say that as the egg sets it can cling to the silicone a little on the inside, and then it'll adhere to that when you remove it. This is very minimum however, but a con nonetheless.
I understand some people have issues with eggs running under the rings, I've had my eggs run under a time or two but that doesn't justify a 1-3 star rating as it's worked perfectly more times than it hasn't (and who knows if it's really not operator error) . I can only offer a few suggestions:
Use a non stick cooking spray or some form of release.
Make sure you have the thicker side down and let it heat up with your pan.
Learn the proper temperatures of your pans for eggs, you may think you know but do you REALLY know. Eggs can be technical if cooked a certain way.
Look up videos of different methods and try those.
Hope these tips help at least one person out there.
First, even on a super flat and sprayed pan, there is some leakage out from under the bottom, so you don't get a perfectly round egg patty. Second, the metal handle gets VERY hot, so be careful to only touch the blue silicone area on the handle. (Hard because they are wrapped in the metal.) Finally, egg sticks to the silicone and it is NOT EASY to get off. Using cold water, soap, and a sponge, it takes frankly too much work to clean them.
End of the day, my life has not been made better by them and if I could go back and unbuy them, I probably would.
- Because they aren't metal, you do not need to let them sit in the pan and cool before washing or removing from the pan when your eggs are done setting.
- They are flexible, so if two or three don't perfectly fit in a pan, you can make them somewhat oval-shaped to squeeze them in. Also good if your pan isn't even.
- Works for more than just eggs, I use these to make breakfast sandwiches with pancakes as the buns, nice perfect circle hash browns, eggs, and some bacon.
- You can change the angle of the handle to move it out of the way when cooking or to pick it up from a different part of the stove (if you are cooking multiple things).
- Works on stainless steel, telflon/non-stick, and cast iron (tested all three).
- Can sit on a super hot pan/griddle without melting, warping, or deforming.
- Sometimes, I wish they weren't as flexible. It is great for when you need to jam a few in a pan (I ordered 4 total), but sometimes you just want something to feel sturdy and solid.
- Even though they have never hinted at melting or warping I would feel more comfortable with some other kind of material (this seems rubbery). Metal probably wouldn't be ideal because of the heat, but something else.
- If you don't grease the pan, they aren't so non-stick.
The cons are really nitpicking. These are pretty good egg rounds. I've been using them pretty much every other day for breakfast since ordering a month or so back and have had zero issues.