BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Norpro Stainless Steel Donut Biscuit Cutter with Removable Center
Package Quantity: 1|Size: 2.75in/7cm|Change

TOP 100 REVIEWERon April 12, 2015
OK is honestly the best praise I can give this donut & biscuit cutter.

On the plus side it is made of stainless steel, is relatively inexpensive, will cut out the dough if you press down and then twist a bit, and the small center circle comes out for ease in cleaning.

To it's detriment, however, at 2.75" it is rather smaller than I personally would prefer, and unfortunately the smaller center circle doesn't stay locked in position when using the cutter so it constantly comes out and has to be placed back in after almost every cut. If the manufacturer would improve the lock feature I would be pleased with this product for making small donuts and biscuits, but as it is now, I find it falling out so often to be annoying enough that I would not recommend this product to friends or my fellow Amazon shoppers.
on November 1, 2016
It cut through the dough just fine but then I couldn't get out the donut ring. The center is fine as there is space for you to push it back through if your dough is sticky but no matter how much I floured it or chilled my dough I couldn't get the donut rings to pop out. Pretty sturdy though, and cutting out circles then going back and removing the centers worked OK but I will be getting something different the next time I make donuts
I use this to cut my biscuits. I wish it were a tad bigger but it's a pretty standard size biscuit. The problem is that all the biscuits have nipples on them when you try to cut thick biscuits. I never used mine for doughnuts- in fact I lost that hole part in the center about as soon as I got the cutter.

Editing my review- I've started using this for doughnuts and it is perfect. It makes a perfect size doughnut with doughnut holes easy to get out and remove. I found another biscuit cutter set- I don't like it for biscuits, but I'm glad I kept it because it rocks doughnuts.
on March 1, 2015
I upgraded to this donut cutter from a cheaper version that broke, I'm extremely happy I did. The stainless steel is thicker and sharper than my old donut cutter. I made about 40 donuts and it cut the dough very easily. I did not have sticking issues like others. I'm sure those that have dough sticking issues just need to kneed in a little more flour. This cutter is built nice and solid. Sure the inside piece can come out while cutting donuts, but simply only turn it clockwise while cutting and you'll have no issues. I'm glad the center piece comes out because it makes it easier to clean. I make a batch of about 40 donuts every month or two. A plate of hot donuts delivered to a neighbor makes it real easy to get to know them, or make a large batch and invite them all over. They will all think you are amazing. I use the Krispy cream copycat recipe that my wife found on pintrest and people love them.
on April 27, 2015
Works great! I've had no problems with my center coming out. Little too small for biscuits but makes cute little doughnuts.
review image
on September 15, 2017
Arrived quickly, well made and works very nicely. Just wish this item came in a larger size.
on January 27, 2016
I use this to make "egg in a hole" (some know this as "Eggy in a basket" or "Egg in a basket." Regardless, it's a piece of buttered bread with a hole in the middle that you fry up with an egg in the middle... really tasty with the right bread).

Cuts the bread perfectly, and being a strong stainless steel it doesn't deform over time like the aluminum ones do. Been washing in the dishwasher for several years now with no signs of rust.
on December 4, 2016
Love my wife's donuts... so I got her this.. separately works great together not so much..
on March 21, 2016
I washed the Donut tool multiple times and it keep discoloring my dough making it look dirty , I had to throw away so much dough- what a waste ! The tool does not cut very well either - after using it I had to use a knife to cut the parts of dough it didn't cut. Save your time and money - don't purchase.
on January 26, 2016
It would work as a biscuit cutter and perhaps to make a filled doughnut. The problem is in making a standard doughnut with the hole in the center. The cutting edge of the inner ring was recessed a bit and did not match the depth of the outer ring. As such, the waste around the doughnut was easy to remove. Trying to get the inner hole cleared was next to impossible. As the unit is made in China, I'll fault the quality control there.