Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Norpro Stainless Steel Meat Baller
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.75 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measures: 7" x 1.75" x 1.75" / 18cm x 4.5cm x 4.5cm
- Make restaurant-style meatballs right in your own home using scissor-grip action. Just scoop your ground meat and close the handles to form 1.75" meatballs.
- Great for scooping melon balls, cookie dough or sorbet.
- Also can be used for making cake pops, brownie pops or bath bombs!
- Stainless steel construction.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Measures: 7" x 1.75" x 1.75" / 18cm x 4.5cm x 4.5cm
Make restaurant-style meatballs right in your own home using scissor-grip action. Just scoop your ground meat and close the handles to form 1.75" meatballs. Great for scooping melon balls, cookie dough or sorbet. Also can be used for making cake pops, brownie pops or bath bombs! Stainless steel construction. Hand washing recommended.
Norpro was founded in 1973 with a vision to design, manufacture, and supply the highest caliber kitchenware. Norpro’s offering of innovative, high quality product for cooking, preparing and serving food are produced with superior materials and craftsmanship.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're worried about size and sticking, I have two bits of advice to address the misgivings of other reviewers:
- Use nonstick cooking spray. I think this should be a no-brainer, but that's to MY brain.
- I'm not sure what the surprising vexation is, but the size of the metal ball you see at the end of the tongs, regardless of what size or unit you purchase, is going to be the size of the meatball it makes. You cannot keep giving bad reviews to products because you don't pay attention to the "insignificant" details like size before you order them.
A good product. Hard on the fingers, but I use a pair of kitchen gloves and I'm fine.