Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Norpro Stainless Steel Sprayer/Mister
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measures: 6.25" x 2.25" x 2.25" / 16cm x 5.5cm x 5.5cm; Capacity: 3oz / 90ml
- "Pump" to use, air infused! Now you can control the amount of oil you use in your cooking with this useful sprayer!
- This sprayer dispenses oil gradually and evenly, giving you more control over the flavor of your food.
- Use with any liquid cooking oil as a healthy alternative to cooking sprays. Infuse garlic, cloves, herbs or spices into your oils for extra flavor. Filter helps separate herbs for a steady flow.
- Made of durable, heavy duty stainless steel and hard plastic.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer
Ideal Olive Oil Mister Sprayer by The Fine Life - Premium Filter Clog-Free Air Pressure Cooking Oil Sprayer - Black
Premium Olive Oil Mister and Cooking Sprayer with Clog-Free Filter and Glass Bottle by CHEFVANTAGE - Stainless Steel
Misto Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer, Red
Orka Flavor and Oil Mister (Black, 3.25oz)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Avolara||MB Lifestyle||Amazon.com||Zone Deals|
|Color||As Shown||Aluminum||Black||Stainless Steel||Tomato||Black|
|Item Dimensions||2.75 x 2.75 x 8 in||3 x 3 x 9.8 in||2.76 x 2.76 x 6.3 in||2.6 x 2.6 x 5.1 in||2 x 2 x 7.75 in||8 x 0.5 x 3 in|
Measures: 6.25" x 2.25" x 2.25" / 16cm x 5.5cm x 5.5cm
Capacity: 3oz / 90ml
"Pump" to use, air infused. Now you can control the amount of oil you use in your cooking with this useful sprayer! This sprayer dispenses oil gradually and evenly, giving you more control over the flavor of your food. Use with any liquid cooking oil as a healthy alternative to cooking sprays. Infuse garlic, cloves, herbs or spices into your oils for extra flavor. Filter helps separate herbs for a steady flow. Made of durable, heavy duty stainless steel and hard plastic. Hand wash recommended.
Norpro was founded in 1973 with a vision to design, manufacture, and supply the highest caliber kitchenware. Norpro’s offering of innovative, high quality product for cooking, preparing and serving food are produced with superior materials and craftsmanship.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
=== The Good stuff ===
* First things first, it sprays a nice fine mist of olive oil. If anything, the mist is a little finer than I would prefer, but I'd much rather a stray that is too light than too heavy.
* The thing looks cool. I like the color of olive oil, and it looks great through the glass, and makes a nice contrast with the brushed metal finish.
* The tapered shape is easier to handle than the cylindrical Misto units. The glass can get a little slippery when it gets coated with oil, but it is not that bad.
=== The Not-So-Good Stuff ===
* The major problem I have is that the plastic parts used for this look identical to the Misto, and I suspect they are from exactly the same supplier. The whole reason I switched sprayer brands was to get away from the cheap quick-to-fail components, and it looks like I am still stuck with them.
* The small size is a bit problematic. It doesn't hold all that much oil, so it seems to need refilling frequently. Even worse, there is just not that much room for pressurized air, so even small jobs seem to need multiple re-pumps.
=== Summary ===
It seems to be working OK, but I wish it was a little bigger and the plastic components look like exactly the ones that failed in my previous sprayer. Hopefully this one will work longer, but I am not exactly optimistic.
I no longer waste oil and can mist just the right amount each time.
I appreciate being able to choose my own oil to spray and save the money.
It produces a nice even spray, and a few pumps builds enough pressure to cover a whole pan.
It works great on salads, of course, with a better EVOO.
It looks nice. Bright olive oil and a sprig of parsley and it adds to your countertop.
----not so good----
The pump does not hold the pressure well. Pump it 8-10 times and it will spray 2 pans. If you go back the next day you need to pump it again. A rubber grommet would have solved this.
It get a little slippery when it gets coated with oil, but it is not that bad.. I know, it's oil and it's slippery. I just don;'t like that gummy feel.
The size is a small problem. It doesn't hold much oil, so you need to refill it. On the other hand, you do want fresh oil so someone would complain that the oil get stale if left out.
All in all it's nice. More than the actual product, I believe that you will find that using your own oil will save you money and allow you to use better oils. Also the look of fresh oil on the counter is a welcome addition.
My objective was to move away from PAM. I liked the idea of pumping the sprayer top and building up enough pressure for spraying the cookware. I have been using peanut oil to handle the higher temperatures. My objectives were partially met...
The air volume is small, so I usually have to pump this a couple times for a 12" frypan. It is important to follow directions not to fill past the line midway up on the body.
There tends to be an overspray. I'm not sure why, unless I pump this with too much pressure. Perhaps it is the viscosity of the peanut oil is different from olive oil. This is easy to fix, just spray the pan in the sink.
The exterior becomes oily, which is due to the overspray.
I like it enough to keep but not to purchase another or recommend to a friend.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to use. Attractive.