Norpro Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Steaming is one of the best ways to cook vegetables! This steamer keeps vegetables right above the water lever, ensuring great flavor and high nutritional value.
- Expands from 5 1/2" to 9 1/2" / 14cm to 24cm. Great for small or large pots!
- Doubles as a colander for washing fruits and vegetables!
- Collapses into itself for easy storage.
- Also great for steaming fish and seafood!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Measures: 2.25" x 5.25" x 5.25" / 5.5cm x 13.5cm x 13.5cm. Heavy duty stainless steel construction. Steaming is one of the best ways to cook vegetables! This steamer keeps vegetables right above the water lever, ensuring great flavor and high nutritional value. Expands from 5 1/2" to 9 1/2". Great for small or large pots! Doubles as a colander for washing fruits and vegetables! Collapses into itself for easy storage. Also great for steaming fish and seafood! Hand washing recommended.
Norpro was founded in 1973 with a vision to design, manufacture, and supply the highest caliber kitchenware. Norpro’s offering of innovative, high quality product for cooking, preparing and serving food are produced with superior materials and craftsmanship.
Top Customer Reviews
1) This is flimsy and the panels are coming off of it - which makes it completely useless since you can't steam anything when there are huge gaps in the device.
2) This is NOT stainless steel. The legs and screws are aluminum. If you want to heat and steam a TOXIC METAL into your foods, this is the product for you.
3) The company, Houseware Shoppe has ignored all messages to do the right thing here.
LOW QUALITY JUNK & DECEPTION & POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
DO NOT BUY THIS!
I purchased this to use in my Instant Pot and it fits perfect! I have loaded it up with veggies and they steamed great but the only problem is getting a hold of the center stem of the steamer when you have a lot of veggies in it, just wish the center stem was about 2" longer. Also it seems to be very well made and washes up easily as well as folds small for easy storage.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.