- Official tourniquet of the US Army
- Proven to be 100% effective in occluding blood flow in upper & lower extremities
- Featuring NAR's red tip technology with red elliptical tip to assist user in locating and threading
- Reinforced windlass clip & highly visible security tab includes a writeable area to record the time of application
- Beware cheap imported imitations that will place your (or your patient's) life in extreme danger
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
North American Rescue Military Issue Combat Application Tourniquet, Black
|Price:||$29.60 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||North American Rescue|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The c-a-t tourniquet is a compact, lightweight tourniquet that can be self-applied using just one hand. It's windlass system provides true circumferential pressure to an extremity to occlude blood flow in the event of a traumatic wound with a significant hemorrhage. The cat has become the tourniquet of choice for many operational groups and is highly recommended by trauma medics. It was proven to be 100% effective by the US Army institute of surgical research and was noted in the February 2008 edition of the journal of trauma as the best prehospital tourniquet. It has been issued to more than one million military personnel and has nsn 6515-01-521-7976.
Top Customer Reviews
Do not buy these counterfiet TQ's, they will break and fail when you try to use them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Officially the best.
Perfect for Trauma KitRead more