North Bayou Dual Monitor Desk Mount Stand Full Motion Swivel Computer Monitor Arm for Two Screens 17-27 Inch with 14.3lbs loading for Each Display
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TWO MONITORS AT ONCE: Dual monitor stand F160 will give you a higher level of productivity. Two monitor arms will increase your opportunities by giving you one more monitor for your needs
- FULLY ARTICULATING MOUNT: Both arms of the desk mount can be easily adjusted anyway you would like. Your two screens will have 360 degrees rotation, tilt angle +35° to -50°, swivel 180°+
- COMPATIBILITY: Dual monitor mount fits two screens 17” to 27” in size and 14.3 lbs in weight each with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes (VESA)
- DESK CLAMP OR GROMMET: You can choose one of two available ways of installation – C-Clamp or Grommet mount. The diameter of the hole in your desk must be between 10mm-50mm and your desk thickness must be between 0.8 - 3.7 inch
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT: Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with our cable management system
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
F160 – is a dual arm monitor stand by North Bayou. Fits most LCD LED monitors 17" to 27" and supports up to 14.3 lbs per each monitor. It is made from air-craft grade aluminum alloy material, what makes this desk mount light and reliable. Thanks to its gas spring system you can easily move your displays in any direction. The two monitors also have adjustable height. These full motion two monitor arms will give you all possible viewing angles you like.
Modern design of F160 will suit perfectly well anywhere you want. Use it in your office, class room or at home. This stylish and functional table mount will help you with your work twice as good, because the second monitor is a real advantage.
Please pay attention:
1. It is impossible to adjust the arms of the desk mount before complete installation.
2. Our Dual monitor mount fits two screens 17” to 27” in size 4.4lbs to 14.3lbs in weight each with VESA patterns 75x75mm or 100x100mm.
3. The diameter of the hole in your desk must be between 10mm-50mm and your desk thickness must be between 0.8 - 3.7 inch.
If you are not satisfied with our product, for any issues or concerns you can contact us at any time directly. Feel free to ask a return and full refund. We want to prove the best service to our customers!
How to install
Step 1:Choose the way you want to install Arm Desk Mount: Grommet or Clamp.
Step 2:Measure your desk thickness or the diameter of the hole in your desk and install the desk mount.
Step 3:Measure your monitor VESA pattern, choose the right set, screw the upper position in two holes, leave some space and hang up to the mount, tighten those two screws then the last two.
Step 4:Gently push a little bit down your TV or computer monitor, adjust the arm tension by using the included wrench until your TV stays wherever you leave it. Turn the wrench clockwise or counter-clockwise.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However... I implore you, would-be consumer, to be careful when opening this package and keep it away from your face when removing the velcro binding strap. This sucker is spring loaded and it punched me in the face like I owed it money. I managed to install the arm without further incident. My bruised cheek will heal, but my bruised ego may take longer.
I have this mounted to FlexiSpot 47" sit/stand workstation, and it attached easily to the platform and is short enough at the connection point that it doesn't create any issues with the space between the top of the desk and the bottom of the workstation platform.
Unlike the Primount, this does not come with an easy way to attach the monitor to the arm, you have to do the "install a monitor arm with a large monitor on it" gymnastics, but it is no worse than most arms I've used.
The tension is good, and the adjustment is relatively easy. I've had no issues with the monitor staying in place after I adjusted the tension, whether I had it up high or down low. Since I use this on a sit/stand workstation, being able to raise and lower the unit when I stand or sit to get it at the right eye level is important and it does a good job of that with no adjustments needed after my first try. One nice thing about the adjustment point is that it is a phillips head not a hex or allen head screw, so you don't have to worry about having the tool readily available when you DO need to make an adjustment.
It does seem to be more susceptible to bounce than the Primount unit, though, which is kind of strange.
All in all, not a bad unit, but I do prefer the Primount for its flexbility, ease of mounting the monitor, and less bounce on the workstation.