North Bayou Dual Monitor Desk Mount Stand Full Motion Swivel Computer Monitor Arm for Two Screens 17-27 Inch with 14.3lbs loading for Each Display
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TWO MONITORS AT ONCE: Dual monitor stand F160 will give you a higher level of productivity. Two monitor arms will increase your opportunities by giving you one more monitor for your needs
- FULLY ARTICULATING MOUNT: Both arms of the desk mount can be easily adjusted anyway you would like. Your two screens will have 360 degrees rotation, tilt angle +35° to -50°, swivel 180°+
- COMPATIBILITY: Dual monitor mount fits two screens 17” to 27” in size and 14.3 lbs in weight each with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes (VESA)
- DESK CLAMP OR GROMMET: You can choose one of two available ways of installation – C-Clamp or Grommet mount. The diameter of the hole in your desk must be between 10mm-50mm and your desk thickness must be between 0.8 - 3.7 inch
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT: Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with our cable management system
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
F160 – is a dual arm monitor stand by North Bayou. Fits most LCD LED monitors 17" to 27" and supports up to 14.3 lbs per each monitor. It is made from air-craft grade aluminum alloy material, what makes this desk mount light and reliable. Thanks to its gas spring system you can easily move your displays in any direction. The two monitors also have adjustable height. These full motion two monitor arms will give you all possible viewing angles you like.
Modern design of F160 will suit perfectly well anywhere you want. Use it in your office, class room or at home. This stylish and functional table mount will help you with your work twice as good, because the second monitor is a real advantage.
Please pay attention:
1. It is impossible to adjust the arms of the desk mount before complete installation.
2. Our Dual monitor mount fits two screens 17” to 27” in size 4.4lbs to 14.3lbs in weight each with VESA patterns 75x75mm or 100x100mm.
3. The diameter of the hole in your desk must be between 10mm-50mm and your desk thickness must be between 0.8 - 3.7 inch.
If you are not satisfied with our product, for any issues or concerns you can contact us at any time directly. Feel free to ask a return and full refund. We want to prove the best service to our customers!
How to install
Step 1:Choose the way you want to install Arm Desk Mount: Grommet or Clamp.
Step 2:Measure your desk thickness or the diameter of the hole in your desk and install the desk mount.
Step 3:Measure your monitor VESA pattern, choose the right set, screw the upper position in two holes, leave some space and hang up to the mount, tighten those two screws then the last two.
Step 4:Gently push a little bit down your TV or computer monitor, adjust the arm tension by using the included wrench until your TV stays wherever you leave it. Turn the wrench clockwise or counter-clockwise.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However... I implore you, would-be consumer, to be careful when opening this package and keep it away from your face when removing the velcro binding strap. This sucker is spring loaded and it punched me in the face like I owed it money. I managed to install the arm without further incident. My bruised cheek will heal, but my bruised ego may take longer.
One small glitch I am finding is that the base's hinge gets loose with heavy use / frequent swiveling. The looseness causes the monitor to wobble a lot while moving around, and it gets a little scary because you aren't sure if it is going to loosen all the way and fall off. Frequent swiveling meaning being swiveled back and forth approximately 180 degrees multiple times per day. It will probably not be noticed in an office/desk-top setting.
I fixed it by dismounting the base and tightening the torque adjustment inside the base, but it will eventually loosen up again. And it is a big chore dismounting everything to get inside the base. I think I have found a more permanent fix by lubricating the torque adjustment screw (inside the base) with WD40 so that it doesn't catch the weight of the monitor and loosen as you swivel the arm. What was happening was the weight of the monitor would grab hold of the torque screw and loosen it as it swiveled. So lubricate between the washer and the screw head so that it doesn't catch the screw and turn it as easily.
We use these mounting arms on end-tables by our sofa. It allows us to play high-performance computer games and other cool computer activities while together as a family.