Other Sellers on Amazon
North Bayou Full Motion Desk Mount with Mount and Gas Spring for Computer Monitors 17'' - 27 LED LCD Flat Panel TVs from 4.4lbs upto 14.3lbs F80
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNIVERSAL: Fits majority of 17'' - 27 inch flat panel screens and monitors weighting from min 4.4 lbs up to 13.2 lbs max, VESA compliant min 75x75mm to max 100x100mm
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: The durable gas spring system ensures easy one-touch positioning of your screen in any desirable setting; personalize your workstation any way you want; You can adjust the desk mount ONLY AFTER you fix it and hang a screen/monitor on it!
- STABLE: C-clamp on any working surface or grommet installation; comes with all needed hardware. Heavy-duty construction and superb quality materials keep your arm mount stable – this is the sturdiest desk mount on the market.
- FULL MOTION MOUNT: A wide range of movement: the screen can be rotated and tilted effortlessly in any direction - up 35 deg and down 50 deg with a combined 360 degrees landscape rotation.
- ERGONOMICS: Improve your overall well-being by creating most comfortable viewing angle for work or gaming - enjoy the freedom to adjust your monitor height and angle: your spine, neck, and shoulders will be thankful.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Revolutionary combination of great design, impeccable quality and unprecedented affordability. Latest versatile full motion flexi mount for desktops F80 from TVmountsTVcarts allows you to move your monitor in any direction and adjust your screen to desirable height and angle with just a light touch.
Universal mount – fits any screens weighting between 4.4 and 13.2 lbs and VESA compliant from min 75mmx75mm up to 100mmx100mm max. Gas strut or gas spring cylinder gives this desk arm durability and full range of motions, adjustments and tilts.
Perfect accessory for conference rooms or team sharing information sessions - allows your monitor to rotate 360 degrees and swivel horizontally 180 degrees plus. Tilt angle adjustable from +35 to -50 degrees, upright lift distance 250 mm – 9.8 inches. Ergonomics at its best - great choice if you spend long hours in front of the screen – be it work or play, gaming or business.
Sturdy and durable aluminum alloy construction with appearance of smooth shining chrome. Integrated cable management for clean clutter-free look. Comes with all needed hardware for easy installation. Grommet installation or can be installed on desk or table surface edge.
Great office gift, must have for students, analysts, traders; perfect for videoconferencing or presenting. All in all, a truly amazing combination of design, price and quality!
You can adjust the desk mount ONLY AFTER you fix it and hang a screen/monitor on it! The mount requires weight in order to be adjusted.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However... I implore you, would-be consumer, to be careful when opening this package and keep it away from your face when removing the velcro binding strap. This sucker is spring loaded and it punched me in the face like I owed it money. I managed to install the arm without further incident. My bruised cheek will heal, but my bruised ego may take longer.
I have this mounted to FlexiSpot 47" sit/stand workstation, and it attached easily to the platform and is short enough at the connection point that it doesn't create any issues with the space between the top of the desk and the bottom of the workstation platform.
Unlike the Primount, this does not come with an easy way to attach the monitor to the arm, you have to do the "install a monitor arm with a large monitor on it" gymnastics, but it is no worse than most arms I've used.
The tension is good, and the adjustment is relatively easy. I've had no issues with the monitor staying in place after I adjusted the tension, whether I had it up high or down low. Since I use this on a sit/stand workstation, being able to raise and lower the unit when I stand or sit to get it at the right eye level is important and it does a good job of that with no adjustments needed after my first try. One nice thing about the adjustment point is that it is a phillips head not a hex or allen head screw, so you don't have to worry about having the tool readily available when you DO need to make an adjustment.
It does seem to be more susceptible to bounce than the Primount unit, though, which is kind of strange.
All in all, not a bad unit, but I do prefer the Primount for its flexbility, ease of mounting the monitor, and less bounce on the workstation.