The North Face Youth Balanced Rock Light Insulated Jacket
- FACE THE WEATHER. When the weather picks up, stay covered and protected. This jacket is WindWall wind permeability and has a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish to help block out inclement weather.
- TRAP THE HEAT. Our 50% post-consumer synthetic Heatseeker insulation has a great warmth to weight ratio and is extremely compressible. This yields a warm, lightweight insulator that helps keep garments packable and easy to stuff in backpacks and luggage.
- STANDARD FIT. Layer up for recess with this standard fit jacket featuring a stand up collar. An encased elastic hem stays in place when kids are running, jumping and playing.
- DURABILITY. A secure chest pocket and secure-zip hand pockets safely store belongings. A durable VISLON center front zip with internal draft flap helps block out wind and snow.
- THE NORTH FACE. Embroidered logos on left chest and back-right shoulder add a signature look to this insulated jacket.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 15.3 x 9.7 x 6.2 inches; 14.39 Ounces
- Department : Boys
- Date First Available : September 6, 2019
- ASIN : B07TK1S4L5
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|