- Product Dimensions: 24 x 15 x 15 inches ; 3.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004OQ79SW
- Item model number: CA6V
- Average Customer Review: 264 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,216 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
The North Face Base Camp Duffel
|Price:||$109.95 - $238.80|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate
- Made in USA or Imported
- New end-cap zippered compartment allows you to separate wet clothes, dirty shoes or extra gear without sacrificing volume
- Mesh sleeve pocket in end-cap compartment for additional organization
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps have been updated for a more ergonomic fit and to minimize twisting
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The original super-tough expedition duffel is now even better with new and improved features and the same legendary durability.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This bag is impressive and very thick, rugged material was used in crafting it. The zippers are chunky with good pulls and have not snagged or stopped as of yet. I have packed it to maximum capacity, it's very roomy (the Large). I have used it for photo/video/audio/drone gear when filming out in the field. Packed it full with clothes. And just random stuff when I take drives out of town or to and from here and there. I've thrown it down snow banks, over snow mounds, into deep snow in general. It's been tossed in and out of my jeep many times. The compartment on the end is good for small stuff, trinkets, knives, earbuds, gum, toothpaste, toiletries, polaroids, tools, batteries, keys, etc. There is a mesh pocket within that keeps more valuable or small things in a mesh net pocket for easier separation and location of items. There's a mesh zipper lining under the main flap, to also keep things like small things, snacks, keys. I also keep a pair of my girlfriend's panties in it for when i'm away on trips and start to miss her. The bottom is double lined, reinforced with a thick ballistic canvas. I am tempted to put a bunch of sticks and dirt in the bag and drag it by a rope out the back of my jeep just to prove its rugged durability, but i'll refrain from doing that. The TNF black looks good, classic. Those other extravagant color schemes and designs aren't really something i'd use, although i've considered getting a second one in a different color to tell them apart, such as the black with spruce green trim, or the grey or something. Also considered getting one size up (the XL) since I tend to carry a lot of stuff on adventures, weekend trips, and driving back and forth from my apartment in the mountains, to visiting friends and family in the city on the weekends, etc. I think two would be good for my traveling. One with my camera/video/audio/drone gear in it, and the other with clothes, and usual personal items and whatnot. Anyway this bag is definitely worth buying
Built to take punishment. It looks waterproof. One rugged bag. I bought this because I read an article where the author was reviewing some well known Duffel bags. He said if you don't want to read it all just go out and buy the North Base Camp Bag.
That's what I did and now I see why he said to just purchase The North Face bag.
I'm very happy with the purchase and will probably get another larger size bag for myself soon.