The North Face Cat's Meow BX Left Hand Sleeping Bag - Regular
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Climashield Prism shingled construction with Climashield Apex layered against the bodyTested to EN 13537Buttery soft fabrisInspired fit and functionLight compression stuffsackGlow-in-the-dark pull-loop on zipperInternal draft tube pockets keep essentials warm and within reach
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Climashield Prism synthetic insulation and soft silken lining combine to make the Cat's Meow a classic bag for three-season mountaineering treks down to 20°F. With creature-comfort features such as a glow-in-the-dark zip pull, a chest-level watch pocket, and a reinforced Velcro® flap at the head-level zip, this bag continues to be admired among campers and backpackers alike.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's got those nice The North Face perks, like glow-in-the-dark zippers, and, in the women's version, a hand-warming pouch at about waist level.
I like this bag for a handful of reasons.
1. It's warm, as promised, down to 20 degrees (or at least to 22-25, which I've experienced).
2. It's light, which makes it perfect for backpacking.
3. It's super-compact within the stuff sack, which is good for backpacking (of course) or for stuffing in a suitcase if you're traveling to your destination via plane.
Sure it's pricy, but I can assure you that it's money well spent. I bought mine as a poor graduate student, and I don't have any regrets.