- Product Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 7 inches ; 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B00BNXNJ10
- Item model number: A2UXG8Y-REG-RH
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,424,764 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
The North Face Hightail 2S 35F Down Sleeping - Regular Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shape: mummy
- Fill Weight: [short] 9 oz, [reg] 10 oz, [long] 11 oz
- European Norm Lower Limit Rating: 34 F
- Weight: [short] 1 lb 3 oz, [reg] 1 lb 4 oz, [long] 1 lb 5 oz
- Storage Sack: yes
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Elite athletes around the world depend on The North Face for lightweight, technical sleeping bags to keep them moving fast and sleeping comfortably, and the Hightail 2S Sleeping Bag is a perfect example. This minimalist sleeping bag tips the scales at just 1lb 4oz, making it The North Face's lightest three-season down-filled sleeping bag. Snug from head to toe, the Hightail hugs your body with lofty, 850-fill goose down and uses trapezoidal baffles to control insulation distribution so cold spots won't crop up. Just because you're considering this sleeping bag for the fast-and-light advantage it offers doesn't mean that you should sacrifice when it comes to the details. To this end, the Hightail also has a full-length zipper to give you some temperature control and Pertex fabric at the hood, collar, and footbox to allow the movement of sweat and moisture away from your body.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?