- Gum Rubber sole
- Lightweight backpacking hikers with GORE-TEX waterproofing
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- OrthoLite footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Vibram XS Trek outsole for superior performance
- Sole: ESS Snake Plate for rock protection
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These Hedgehog Hike II Mid Gore-Tex shoes from The North Face feature a gore-tex membrane blocks out the wet, allowing you to take spring showers and shallow streams in your stride. A gusseted tongue keeps out kicked-up rocks and twigs. For protection against stone bruising, there’s an ESS snake plate and a comfy ortholite foot bed. To ensure you have traction on tricky surfaces, there’s a sticky vibram xs Trek outsole. These rugged, mid-cut hiking boots will keep any backpacker comfortable, safe and supported through all types of terrain.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches; 1.31 Pounds
- Item model number : T92YB4KU6. 8
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : May 8, 2018
- Manufacturer : THE NORTH FACE
- ASIN : B074KQXFVF
- Customer Reviews: