The North Face Ice Project Pack
|Price:||$120.89 - $179.00|
- Purpose-built to organize and manage everything that goes into a day of ice cragging
- Codesigned with TNF Athlete Conrad Anker, world-renowned mountaineer
- Doctor's-bag-style crampon pocket
- Exterior-access slash pocket
- Space to organize four ice axes and cover their tips
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Designed with feedback from mountaineering icon and TNF athlete Conrad Anker, this fully featured 45-liter climbing bag is purpose-built from the inside out to intuitively haul your gear and organize your ice tools. The large D-style opening is insulated, allowing you to sit comfortably on the flap while adjusting crampons in the snow.