- Hook and Loop closure
- Relaxed straight fit
- 17" leg opening
- Zip-off legs let you convert pant to 10" short
- Center front snap closure with zip-fly
- Webbed belt with plastic interlocking buckle
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This convertible pant features ultra-durable material and plenty of pockets, which makes it perfect for a long haul on the trail.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 16 x 2 inches; 1.05 Pounds
- Item model number : The North Face
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : September 28, 2018
- Manufacturer : The North Face
- ASIN : B07FKDHY1N
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Context: I'm overweight, just under 210, 5'11. The most obvious extra is around the middle, so I wear my belt low. I'm in good shape, swimmer shoulders and relatively skinny legs. I ordered a 36 waist, and it fit me fine. I'm looking for hiking pants with a slim, lower pocket to hold my smartphone, faced against my thigh. The phone must not bang against my knee; I tried convertible pants in the hope that the zipper would force the side pocket higher. "Lee Men's Performance Series Extreme Comfort Cargo Pant" meet my general needs most of the time, but the fabric is a bit too absorbant and clingy (but stretchy) for my light hiking.