- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- GORE-TEX waterproof stability trail-running shoe delivers subtle pronation correction
- Upper: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Breathable mesh
- PU-coated leather upper midfoot support
- Protective TPU toe cap
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 12.75 x 8.5 x 4.5 inches; 1.94 Pounds
- Item model number : CD00
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : May 16, 2014
- Manufacturer : The North Face
- ASIN : B00E5OW8BG
Best Sellers Rank:
#501,145 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #306 in Men's Hiking Shoes
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By todd le on June 25, 2019
Pros: - they fit better than any boot/sneaker/shoe I've ever had
- the sole wears as well as a hard-lugged boot
- they feel comfortable in all kinds of terrain and weather/temperature
- they're much lighter and breath better than my previous hiking boots
Cons: - none that I've found
If I ever find out that North Face is changing the design, I'll probably buy 3 or 4 more pairs.
If you order these and they're made in China, go ahead and return them; if they're made in Vietnam, enjoy!
I highly recommend these shoes.