|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$129.99 - $275.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- shell: 100% nylon / insulation 100% polyester
- zipper closure
- Thermoball powered by PrimaLoft synthetic insulation retains loft and warmth even when wet.
- Low-profile internal hem drawcord.
- Super-lightweight construction.
- Stowable in hand pocket.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish sheds moisture.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Updated with streamlined baffles contoured to fit and flatter your body, The North Face PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ jacket offers ultralight, highly compressible synthetic insulation to keep you warm in a variety of winter conditions. The North Face's new insulation technology features round ThermoBall™ clusters that trap and retain heat to achieve phenomenal warmth in cold, wet weather. Wear or pack this ultralight jacket for reliable thermal insulation while winter camping in the backcountry.
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B015DGOIU8
- Item model number: C775
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 7, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I often take this in my running backpack for a winter run that ends far away from home. It doesn't add weight and provides the insulation I need for the walk/subway ride home. I recommend it for a traveling jacket.