- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00PJB12JS
- Item model number: NF0A2TDR
- Average Customer Review: 251 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,128 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
The North Face Women's Aconcagua Jacket
|Price:||$99.06 - $179.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Versatile, warm 550-fill down jacket with satin woven fabric. Active fit. Cozy brushed collar lining.
- Zip hand pockets. Inner elastic cuff detail. Heat tranfer logo.
- High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility. Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Original North Face, lifetime warranty. Machine wash.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Layer for cool-to-cold conditions with this versatile, 550-fill down insulated vest that's crafted with diamond-shaped baffles to eliminate cold spots and streamlined synthetic insulation down the sides. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?