|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$240.05 - $314.92 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Zipper closure
- Ultra-warm, weatherproof, down parka with a feminine shape. Slim Fit.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell. 100% windproof fabric.
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with removable, faux-fur ruff. Tall standard collar for added protection.
- Covered, secure-zip handwarmer pockets. Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket. Internal fleece cuffs.
- Original North Face, lifetime warranty. Machine wash.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Make tracks and set trends in this weatherproof, 550-fill down insulation parka that's designed to deflect rain, wind, sleet and snow all winter long. Darting and elastic at the waist create a flattering shape for warmth without weight. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B073R18DST
- Item model number: NF0A35BQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 15, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: The coat seemed a bit thin but it has the same grade of goose feathers as this season's coat (550-fill down), I'll update this review if the coat turns out not to be warm.