$102.35 - $119.50
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.75" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Waterproof suede and leather upper
- Waterproof construction
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The North Face Chilkat III was built specifically for women. This high versatile, all-purpose winter boot has Heatseaker insulation, warmth to -25 F and an exceptional grip on frozen, treacherous, surface with a durable TNF Winter Grip outsole. Designed with a waterproof, BLC compliant, suede and PU coated leather upper to keep your feet looking great and feeling dry! Head into the winter with the The North Face Chilkat III!
- Shipping Weight: 3.47 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N1P6XNO
- Item model number: CM69KZ2-10H
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 15, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 10 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do have narrow feet. I wear a New Balance 8-1/2 2A and get a narrow width whenever I can. But many times I can get away with a Medium width, in this case I thought "I can wear really thick socks." But even that wouldn't help.
So I sent both of those back & got an 8-1/2, my regular size. Finally got the length right, but they were still so wide, and the upper (calf) part was so big, that in order to get it to fit I had to lace them until there was NO tongue showing. With the 8-1/2s, this was while wearing my orthotics also. With the 9s, I had a SofSol ON TOP of the insole it comes with, PLUS my orthotics, & they were still too big. My foot was sloshing from side to side & the ankle was doing that puffy/folding thing.
These are made for people with wide feet/ankles. If you have narrow feet & slim legs & ankles, these are NOT your boots. You can try your street shoe size but be ready for them to still be too wide & for the tops to be ridiculously so.
The boots themselves were outstanding quality. Very cushy inside, & all metal hardware, unlike the Columbia Bugaboots that I also tried, which had strapping material for lacing instead of metal. So I really wanted these to work (I tried 3 different sizes!!). I was pretty disappointed.