The North Face Women's Shellista II Mid Boot - Tarmac Green & Tapenade Green - 7
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Warm, waterproof mid-calf lace-up boot with a streamlined shell. Waterproof, BLC-compliant nubuck leather upper.
- Soft, oversized knit collar detail. Waterproof construction.
- Sole Unit: Women-specific, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell
- Durable, TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole base with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs
- Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ideal for icy, cold commutes, these incredibly warm winter boots are crafted of waterproof leather, and feature a waterproof shell bottom for durable protection against the elements. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
201 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 201 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Often times boots are marketed as waterproof but they're only water resistant. These are 100% waterproof. I took them to Allegheny state park and walked through a lake, my feet stayed perfectly dry. Could not recommend these more!
Do note the fit is small I typically wear a 7.5 I got an 8.5 and could have even done a 9 to be able to layer socks.
Update: The next day I wore the boots with thin alpaca wool socks and my feet stayed toasty warm for more than 2 hours outside with temps in the teens :)