|Fits as expected||
$139.00 - $295.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 100% Nylon
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Women’s water-resistant, insulated jacket packs into its own hand pocket. Women's water-resistant, insulated jacket packs into its own hand pocket. Standard Fit. 15D nylon ripstop. Lightweight, durable VISLON center front zip. Internal, secure-zip chest pocket. Internal, elastic-bound cuffs. Covered, secure-zip hand pockets. Hem cinch-cord.
- Developed in partnership with Primaloft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility o
- The North Face products are warrantied to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, but only if purchased from an authorized The North Face reseller. Limitations apply. For complete details of the warranty policy, please visit www.thenorthface.com.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Built To Last
The North Face products are warrantied to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, but only if purchased from an authorized The North Face reseller. Limitations apply.
We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them.
Now, more than 50 Years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. We push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B077N98W4F
- Item model number: CTL4
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 15, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 111 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I highly recommend this jacket to anyone looking for a good layerable coat. It comes is so many pretty colors and also has a hooded version as well!