- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01L9T4L96
- Item model number: 2TDK
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,044 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
The North Face womens THERMOBALL TRICLIMATE JACKET
|Price:||$227.94 - $349.00|
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent 2.5L stretch shell with a removable ThermoBall-insulated inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2.5L shell
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Be ready for conditions to change on a dime during all-day outdoor exploration with this 3-in-1 layering system that pairs an ultralight stretch shell jacket with a zip-in PrimaLoft ThermoBall jacket that's crafted with lightly insulated PrimaLoft sleeves. Wear these jackets together in cold, wet conditions or separately as weather permits.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FYI, The coat she eventually fell in love with was the $110 Lands End Explorer down parka. Neither of us are paid by or connected to Lands End...I'm just a consumer sharing the experience.