Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 16, 2013
Tried it for my thigh pain. Burned like heck and did nothing for my deep pain. I'm going to return it for a refund. We'll see how that goes.
18 helpful votes
19 helpful votes
on October 10, 2015
Burns something terrible....just trades one pain for another
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on December 17, 2016
Nothing here.. just applied it and... not a bit of relief of my lumbar osteoarthritis...just another of the many I have tried. Waste of money😥
on April 6, 2014
With terribly painful joint pain, I was at the point of desperation when I read about Soothanol X2. "What the heck," I thouight, "why not?" I purchased a single bottle of the compound from Amazon and have been totally satisfied with the results. But there is one word of caution! Do not use more than a couple of drops on joints, especially in the beginning .. Soothanol X2 contains cayenne and will be very painful. Gradual build up to what is mors comfortable.
on February 19, 2017
This product does reduce the pain in my creaky knees. However, my skin is still burning from the first application an hour ago, and no amount of scrubbing with soap & water will make it subside. And, to add insult to injury, this stuff smells bad. It's a heavy, cloying, medicinal odor that permeates my clothing and everything I come in contact with. What can I say, this is a dreadful product.
on February 16, 2014
I had read a lot of the reviews on Soothanol X2 before purchasing it and decided that I would go ahead and give it a try. I have found that if my skin is irritated from being rubbed then the Soothanol does burn a little bit. It doesn't always relieve my pain but I'm thinking that it has more to do with they type of pain. The smell is strong like I had thought it would be but I am not concerned with that. I believe that using this product in conjunction with another form of pain relief may just be the right thing. The only warning I have is to make sure you wash your hands very well after applying this product. Or if someone else has put it on, say their arm, and you touch it. It burns your eyes. Yes, I accidentally touched the corner of my eye after touching my husband's arm. ;)
on November 14, 2013
I bought this mainly for my friend. She has siatica and this is the only thing that gives her relief. It does have a strong wintergreen smell. The odor isn't unpleasant--it's just strong. But as long as it works, I'll continue to buy it.
3 helpful votes
on July 30, 2011
Excellent stuff - For my back pain, within minutes tends to alleviate - Not get rid of, but helps get me thru. Great delivery time - It was as described - A bit pricey - DMSO alone can be had for $28./5 oz - Thinking of making my own.
16 helpful votes
17 helpful votes
on August 24, 2017
This is a great product but highly over-priced.
on April 25, 2017
Worth the money. It really does heal the aches.