|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 6.5 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||dot5x8soft_1_kraft|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Dots 1 Pack|
|Manufacturer Part Number||dot5x8soft_1_kraft|
Northbooks Notebook / Journal, 96 Dot Grid Pages, Acid Free Sheets, 5x8 | Made in USA
|Sale:||$8.76 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.23 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SIMPLE, YET SOPHISTICATED: Our 5 by 8-inch notebooks are the perfect size for journaling, daily planning, or note taking, either at your desk or on the go. Our minimalist design stays out of the way, keeping the focus on what you put to paper. Enjoy writing and drawing by hand with no distractions.
- PERFECT FOR BULLET JOURNALING: The dotted grid pattern features dots that help guide your writings, while staying out of the way of your drawings. Our dots, spaced 5 mm apart, are light enough to blend in once the page is filled. The 60-lb/89 GSM paper is smooth, acid-free, and resistant to feathering and bleeding from all but the wettest fountain pen inks. The soft cream color makes an elegant backdrop for whatever you put on it.
- SOFT, YET STURDY: 50% post-consumer recycled paper cover is soft enough to remain pliable, but sturdy enough to sit in the bottom of your bag with no worries.
- MADE WITH PRIDE IN AMERICA: We are a small indie company, working directly with customers to create the highest quality product we can. We know what is important to you and we are dedicated to giving you a product you can rely on. We were founded in New York and are proud to keep our entire design and manufacturing process right here in the USA.
- GREAT CASUAL GIFT: Whether buying for yourself or others, Northbooks are a sophisticated solution for journaling, sketching, or taking notes on the go. Give Northbooks a chance, and let us show you a great notebook experience!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Northbooks Dots 5x8 Softcover -- Simple Sophistication
The Perfect Starter Bullet Journal
Made with the Highest Quality Materials
Made with Love in the USA
MADE WITH PRIDE IN AMERICA: We are a small indie company, working directly with customers to create the highest quality product we can. We know what is important to you and we are dedicated to giving you a product you can rely on. We were founded in New York and are proud to keep our entire design and manufacturing process right here in the USA.
SOFT, YET STURDY: 50% post-consumer recycled paper cover is soft enough to remain pliable, but sturdy enough to sit in the bottom of your bag with no worries.
GREAT CASUAL GIFT: Whether buying for yourself or others, Northbooks are a sophisticated solution for journaling, sketching, or taking notes on the go. Give Northbooks a chance, and let us show you a great notebook experience!
Compare to similar items
This item Northbooks Notebook / Journal, 96 Dot Grid Pages, Acid Free Sheets, 5x8 | Made in USA
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Northbooks Inc||Smart_Life||Northbooks Inc||Notedian|
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 9 x 0.4 in||5.71 x 8.27 x 0.74 in||5 x 8 x 0.6 in||0.67 x 5.75 x 8.25 in|
|Paper Size||5-x-8-inch||A5 in||5-x-8-inch||A5 (5-7/8 x 8-1/4)|
Top Customer Reviews
I recently purchased a Leuchtturm1917 for a creative journal and I've got to say, even though the Leuchtturm1917 is infinitely more stable and has better features, a part of me still prefers my Northbook. Northbook doesn't give me any bleed through, the pages are so thick and I love the texture of the cover. The only thing keeping my review from being 5 stars is the binding. Hopefully Northbook will read some of the reviews left on Amazon and incorporate a thread binding instead of just using glue. Then they'd be unbeatable!
tl;dr: Northbook is a great alternative to the more expensive brands and, in some ways, outperforms them as well. The only downside is that pages will almost certain fall out after a month or so of use.
Northbooks are winners with me! My original book fell apart. Northbooks assured me that this is not the norm. They sent me a package with three books as replacement and they all appear to be sturdy. I have opened them flat and started using one already this evening and there are ZERO issues. Thank you, Northbooks!
Original review below.
While I LOVE the look, I have only had it a few weeks (used only for about 4 days) and the pages are falling out. I am bummed because I REALLY love it. I am gentle on things and all I have done so far is drawn the grid on pages to make a bullet journal. Haven't even used it as a journal yet, I was still setting it up.
I wanted a dot grid (not lined or squared) and this book has that. I love the size of the grid. Not too big, not too small. I use a Pilot G-2 0.38 pen and my writing fits perfectly in the grid.
I wanted a soft cover because my purse is small and I carry this thing around with me everywhere and didn't want a hardcover taking up precious space or making my purse too bulky/inflexible. The cover is a heavy paper and I thought it would fall apart easily but it has really stood up, especially considering how many times each day I use the book. And it's attached to the pages really well. I am not concerned about the pages detaching from the cover and falling out.
I haven't used the Moleskine or Leuchtturm so I can't compare page thickness, all I can say is that I'm completely happy with the quality of the pages in the Northbook. I use Staedtler Triplus Fineliner pens for color and have no issues with bleeding through. Sometimes I can see the black pen on the other side but not much.
There are no frills, but that's okay because the price is right. No ribbon, but I have a feeling a ribbon would make me nuts. Instead I use little post it book marker stickers that just barely peek out the side (see pic) so I can find my important pages fast and that has been perfect. Better than just one ribbon! It also doesn't have an elastic closure which is a little bit of a bummer (but again, price) but I have found a way around that: I use a binder clip to keep the pages closed which doubles as a pen holder! (see pic) The Leuchtturm is wider, which I thought would be nice, but I haven't found a time when I wish the page was a quarter or half an inch wider, and being a little narrower means it fits in my purse better, so it's fine.
My biggest wish, however, is for more pages. It's nice that this book is slim, but I would happily trade some slimness for more pages. Like, double the pages. That's the only thing that has me poking around for other options.
The photo shows the Northbook in the middle between two Moleskine Cahiers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Decent quality material, though there's a little bleed through with markers.Read more