|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.2 x 5.8 x 0.5 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Lines 1 Pack|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Lines_A5s_1_144_Gray|
Northbooks Writing Journal | Lines A5 Softcover Sewn Notebook 5.82 x 8.25 inch | 144 College Ruled Pages | Made in USA
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.00 (29%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SIMPLE YET SOPHISTICATED STYLING: Our A5 5 13/16 x 8 1/4 notebooks are an ideal size for journaling, daily planning, or note taking--either at your desk or on the go. Northbooks journals are elegant, quality crafted books available at a surprisingly competitive price. Our minimalist A5 design is sewn so it can lay flat and out of the way after some breaking in--keeping the focus on your journaling, artwork, or to do lists. Rediscover the joy of writing and drawing by hand with no distractions.
- PERFECT FOR JOURNALING: Our college ruled pages are perfect for traditional journaling, notes, writing and list making.
- SOFT YET STURDY: Our 100% post-consumer recycled paper cover is soft enough to remain pliable, but sturdy enough to sit in the bottom of your bag, or backpack without being damaged. Our A5 Northbooks are sewn and glued like a finely bound book, allowing for more flexibility and easier reading and writing--even for those who prefer narrow margins!
- ARCHIVAL QUALITY: 144 pages/72 sheets of 60-lb/90 GSM paper that resists feathering, ghosting, and bleeding without any extra bulk. Our paper is thick, smooth, and acid-free. The soft cream color makes for an elegant, easy to read backdrop for journaling, sketching, creating to do lists, shopping lists, or simple weekly planning. The last 8 sheets are perforated for when you need to take an occasional sheet with you, or have something jotted down to share with a friend.
- MADE WITH PRIDE IN THE USA: We are a small independent company, working directly with our customers to create the highest quality product we can. We are dedicated to making notebooks that you can rely on and enjoy. We were founded in New York and are proud to keep our entire design and manufacturing process right here in the USA. Give Northbooks a chance, and let us show you an incredible notebook experience!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NORTHBOOKS notebooks are designed to help bring some balance to our modern screen-filled lives. Our SIMPLE, MINIMALIST DESIGN ensures that nothing distracts from what you choose to put into your notebooks--whether you choose to journal, sketch, or take notes. Our durable 100% RECYCLED COVERS are strong and flexible, making them a great choice for the top of your desk or the bottom of your bag. Northbooks are DESIGNED, SOURCED, AND MADE right here in the USA, and we are committed to keeping it that way. We believe our focus on quality materials and craftsmanship pays off, and we think you will agree. Northbooks is honored to have your business, and we encourage you to give your suggestions--your input might help shape future Northbooks products. Click Add to Cart and BUY NOW!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My main complaint that isn't due to personal preference is that the dots do not match up across the pages. There is sometimes a 2, 3-mm offset (as shown) which makes drawing consistent lines across the page kind of annoying. Also, some pages have this extra column of dots that other pages do not. For someone that likes the cool 2-spreads of a bullet journal, this is honestly not the journal for me and I will be switching to a hard-cover journal with more consistent consistent grids. I will likely re-purpose this one into a messy work journal, because I do not think the Northbooks Softcover makes for a good bullet journal.
For a notebook I carry around everywhere I prefer softcover and this one seems like it will stand up to a moderate amount of abuse. The thickness of the notebook is good -- not too thin, not too thick. I primarily use black and red gel pens (pilot precise v7 mostly) - and there is no bleed-through on the pages, though there is some shadowing (photo attached), but I don't even notice it. The binding is sewn so the notebook stays open once the spine is broken in (I also use small clips). The dot grid is dark enough but not distracting at all. The pages are not perforated, so there will be no accidental tearing out of pages (which happened to me frequently with the first notebook I tried).
All in all this notebook is a great value and I look forward to filling a shelf with them.
Cheaper (by a little)
Doesnt work well with fountain pens. My ink feathers on the page
Paper is not perforated. Rhodia notebooks and notepads are perforated which means you can tear the pages easily
Paper is not a bright. My inks pop on Rhodia paper. Not so here. However, that might not be a problem for you
Overall I am dissapointed. For $8.50 a notebook (set of 2) I was expecting the paper be of a higher quality. But if you write with ball point pens you might be fine. However, that begs the question - Why pay $8.50 for a notebook ?
I like these a lot and will definitely be getting a few more for note taking.