- Series: The Critical Moments and Perspectives in Earth History and Paleobiology
- Hardcover: 328 pages
- Publisher: Columbia University Press; 1st edition (June 5, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0231132425
- ISBN-13: 978-0231132428
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,829,318 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Northern Adriatic Ecosystem: Deep Time in a Shallow Sea (The Critical Moments and Perspectives in Earth History and Paleobiology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
[A] remarkable book.(Mark A. Wilson Paleontology Newsletter)
Frank K. McKinney's book succeeds admirably in its attempt to provide a thorough review of the oceanography, sedimentology, and marine ecology of the Adriatic Sea. This book ties together strands that such paleobiologists as J. J. Sepkoski, Richard Bambach, and Richard B. Aronson have been working on for more than thirty years, and thus provides a complete synthesis that is a major contribution.(Mark McMenamin, Mt. Holyoke College)