Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 29, 2013
Well made but a little spartan. I used one for maybe 15 years, same bulbs...didn't realize how they dimmmed with time until I got new one for office. They recommend changing bulbs in 2 years, 15% drop in output. The light is very bright but not offensive, actually soothing a little. Comes assembled. If you want brightness, which is what SADS responds to, this is a good choice but not decorative.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on February 4, 2014
I'm quite pleased with the light. I've only been using it for a couple weeks so I haven't seen any appreciating effects. One thing is that the light is big! I'm ok with it but it is much larger than I originally thought. Mine arrived in perfect condition and all assembled so all I had to do was plug it in.
on February 9, 2014
I assume it is working though I don't sense any difference this winter, but sitting within range for 20 minutes a day while reading is not a pleasant experience (perhaps because I have very light blue eyes).
on November 22, 2013
This lamp is edcellent and so was the service. It arrived on time and in great shape. I recommend it to anyone who has been told to try light therapy for depression.
on October 7, 2012
I purchased this item upon the advice of my doctor, who suspected I was suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder. I used it faithfully for half an hour each morning last winter. It was no big deal to use the lamp while I had my morning coffee, but the improvement to my mood and energy levels was a big deal. I used it until about the first of April when the days became noticably longer. This fall I started using it again at the equinox. The SAD lamp has been a real boon to me.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 4, 2013
this lamp does everything is promises to do, and the people @ Northern Light Technologies could not be nicer! amazon was helpful as well.
on January 23, 2014
This product arrived well-packaged and in perfect condition. It is exactly as it said that it would be. It was purchased as a medical device and is performing well.
on August 11, 2014
This lamp is fabulous. I use it every morning for 30 minutes, particularly on days when I can't get out in the sun.
on April 20, 2014
This light arrived sooner than we expected. This light has worked right out of the box. The stand makes it a real stable desk light.
on June 26, 2015
really helpful treatment for my mom