Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 747 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 791 reviews
on August 5, 2013
Wonderful product - has traveled around the world. It is designed PROPERLY and at an unbeatable price. The zippers are heavy duty, the straps are sewn in tight over large areas so they don't easily rip out like other cheap bags. the cloth is fairly heavy duty - especially considering the very low price of this item. Finally someone actually thought before designing a travel bag - no more stupid flaws or weak tear points.
on November 24, 2012
I ordered two for my week long camping trip to Oahu with my Girlfriend. All our gear, and backpacks fit nicely with room to spare! Our supplies made it through the airline's baggage handling just fine. No noticeable snags or rips. A couple of odd stains but I think it will wash out.

Was concerned that this bag might be considered over-sized luggage, but the airport gave us no trouble.

Lastly, they fold/roll up nicely (not tiny mind you) and sat in the bottom of our backpacks while hiking around.

Good product, would order it again.
I bought this as an affordable alternative to spending hundreds of dollars for a harware case for my drum hardware and cymbal stands.

1) this thing is H U G E, I mean, SCANDALMONGER HUGE!!!
It fits the cymbal stands, the snare drum stand, the base of the stool, and the bass drum pedal.... with room to spare.

---- but, BUT, here is the rub:

2) The damned plastic connectors holding the strap to the bag broke in minutes of loading it up and using it to carry all this stuff. Must be close to two hundred pounds, so GO FIGURE, but still...

I took some parachute cord and rigged it up. Good to go no now.

Other than the cheap plastic connecting the bag with the strap, this is FIVE STARS!!!

(Highly Recommended anyway!!!!)
on June 7, 2017
This bag is HUGE! We fit our 4 person tent, (poles and all), 9x12 tarp, 3 folding camping chairs, lantern, tent fan and toiletries in it! Nice quality too for a $20 bag.
on July 3, 2017
UPDATE July 4, 2017: Color me impressed. Customer service reached out to me after I published the below review and offered to replace my bag. It's a good day today to appreciate amazing American customer service!

Original review July 3, 2017: Just does not hold up to airline baggage handling. Tore on the first voyage. It's capacious and easy to use, but I was hoping to get more than just the one use out of it. :-(
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2017
I used the bag for the first time on a 3 week camping trip. Let me say it is a huge bag! You may want to pull out a tape measure to get a better understanding how big it is.
I was able to store all of my gear in smaller bags and keep it organized (which is what I wanted this bag for). The fabric is light yet durable. And of coarse black shows all the dirt I came in contact with! Within a week or two, the zipper was beginning to struggle to zip. This could have been because the bag was overfilled but it did not seem like I was putting a lot of pressure on the zipper. All in all I am pleased with the bag!
The photo compares this bag with a medium size REI duffel. I could have put three of the REI duffels in this bag!
review image
on August 5, 2017
I now own three of these. They are super simple (one zipper, no pockets, no wheels), sturdy, and hold a lot. They are not easy to maneuver if you're small and/or not strong (like me), but I just get my teenagers to handle the heavy stuff. Huge value for the money if you don't need a lot of bells and whistles.
on March 26, 2012
I bought this bag to replace a tent bag that had ripped. Wow, I really underestimated the size of this bag! I was able to put in not only my tent and poles, but also the tarp and the air mattresses and I STILL have room for more! It seems to be very rugged and durable, a great bag for the price. I'll definitely be ordering another one, maybe two!
on May 25, 2017
This bag is huge. A lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. I had it in my bag on my trip to Fiji so we could buy some stuff while there and not worry about packing it back. When we got back to the states it had holes in it. I think that was my fault though as we didn't fill up the bag completely. If it were packed full I think it would have taken less damage. I would buy again, but a smaller size.
on June 3, 2017
My partner and went on an 11 day road-trip through the US and each packed one of these bags full. There is a ton of room and the material is sturdy. I could see how with repeated use and normal wear and tear that the clips on the strap could break, but honestly if you treat this bag well I'm sure it'll last a long time with the strap in-tact.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.