Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on September 13, 2016
We bought this to replace the bag that came with our monster tent, and it's held up very well over this first season. It seems very durable and resistant to puncture from our poles etc. The zippers appear to be very tough (although we're gun-shy about popping the seams like we did on the factory bag, so we're being a mite timid). The handles (sides and ends) and strap are all sturdily attached. We've stuffed it fit to burst (with the tent and a handful of tarps) and it closes and travels very well.

The only downside is that I wish the shoulder strap were a foot longer, but it's a standard clip-on, so one could replace it if one were so inclined.
on June 7, 2017
This bag is HUGE! We fit our 4 person tent, (poles and all), 9x12 tarp, 3 folding camping chairs, lantern, tent fan and toiletries in it! Nice quality too for a $20 bag.
on July 3, 2017
UPDATE July 4, 2017: Color me impressed. Customer service reached out to me after I published the below review and offered to replace my bag. It's a good day today to appreciate amazing American customer service!

Original review July 3, 2017: Just does not hold up to airline baggage handling. Tore on the first voyage. It's capacious and easy to use, but I was hoping to get more than just the one use out of it. :-(
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 30, 2017
I used the bag for the first time on a 3 week camping trip. Let me say it is a huge bag! You may want to pull out a tape measure to get a better understanding how big it is.
I was able to store all of my gear in smaller bags and keep it organized (which is what I wanted this bag for). The fabric is light yet durable. And of coarse black shows all the dirt I came in contact with! Within a week or two, the zipper was beginning to struggle to zip. This could have been because the bag was overfilled but it did not seem like I was putting a lot of pressure on the zipper. All in all I am pleased with the bag!
The photo compares this bag with a medium size REI duffel. I could have put three of the REI duffels in this bag!
review image
on August 5, 2017
I now own three of these. They are super simple (one zipper, no pockets, no wheels), sturdy, and hold a lot. They are not easy to maneuver if you're small and/or not strong (like me), but I just get my teenagers to handle the heavy stuff. Huge value for the money if you don't need a lot of bells and whistles.
on March 26, 2012
I bought this bag to replace a tent bag that had ripped. Wow, I really underestimated the size of this bag! I was able to put in not only my tent and poles, but also the tarp and the air mattresses and I STILL have room for more! It seems to be very rugged and durable, a great bag for the price. I'll definitely be ordering another one, maybe two!
on May 25, 2017
This bag is huge. A lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. I had it in my bag on my trip to Fiji so we could buy some stuff while there and not worry about packing it back. When we got back to the states it had holes in it. I think that was my fault though as we didn't fill up the bag completely. If it were packed full I think it would have taken less damage. I would buy again, but a smaller size.
on June 3, 2017
My partner and went on an 11 day road-trip through the US and each packed one of these bags full. There is a ton of room and the material is sturdy. I could see how with repeated use and normal wear and tear that the clips on the strap could break, but honestly if you treat this bag well I'm sure it'll last a long time with the strap in-tact.
on May 21, 2017
Got this bag for a huge tent. You know that a tent never fits back in the original package. The plastic hooks that connect the shoulder strap to the bag did break but then what do you expect to happen when carrying a 40 pound tent? Just don't expect carry 40 pounds in it and you will be fine. Other than that, it works great.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I purchased this bag to carry and store all of my hunting clothes. I needed something scent-proof, big, and strong - this does the trick. I can fit all of my clothes in it, transport them easily, and, when I put leaves, twigs, and other scented material in there, it locks the smells in and the outside smells out. Just what I was looking for.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.