Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 31, 2017
I purchased a $800 tent last year but it came in a $10 bag. Tents are always sold in undersized flimsy bags that fall apart on the first camping trip. This bag is well constructed with double stitched handles. The only limitation I see are the thin plastic clips that hold the large shoulder strap. I am not sure if they can support a 100 lb. canvas tent. The zipper is the best feature. It is a heavy duty luggage type zipper. I am confident my investment will be well protected.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on March 26, 2017
These seem to be built very well considering costs. I have yet to really put them to the test, but the only weak point I can see so far would be the plastic D rings and hasps on the shoulder belt. I will likely be changing these out for metal hardware. These bags will also be used in backcountry Alaska do transporting cataraft tubes, so unless you have 50# or more of weight, I wouldn't be to.worried aboit the plastic parts
on November 14, 2017
I bought this to stuff child car seats (carseats) into for our family's airplane vacation trip. It's as big as the description says (so big that I was a little concerned), but I ended up needing every inch to stuff in my kid's three carseats (a Diono Radian carseat for my 3-year-old and two no back boosters for my elementary kids). I used towels around the sides to keep everything padded and protected (plus a great way to get the family's 6 beach towels to our vacation location). We flew Sun Country and car seats checked free. Even though the bag was "very oversized" for luggage checking, the baggage people didn't give it a second thought and checked it for free each time. No problem at all. Total weight of the bag for me was 44 pounds with everything inside (less than the 50 pound restriction for checked luggage). Bag held up perfectly during transport and all car seats were kept very safe.
on July 16, 2016
It didn't have strong unpleasant smell as many customers who reviewed this item talked about in their reviews. If you are concerned about the smell, don't give it too much credit if this is the bag you want. I just traveled with it overseas and I was not charged for oversized luggage. I was afraid that it may look bulky to the airport folks, so I strapped and tightened it with 3 belts to loose some volume. I bought this bag because I needed to carry a katana sword 41.5 inches in length along with other things.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on September 4, 2017
I use it to store my inflatable kayak. An Aire Lynx II, to be exact. It fits perfectly. Make sure it's dry before storing it in this bag, as this bag has no mesh, so it holds in moisture. It appears to be very durable material. I am pleased how heavy duty the zipper is. This bag will get beat and dragged arround with 50 lbs or so of kayak. I think it will hold up well. Very happy with this purchase.
on November 14, 2017
I wanted a bag to contain my tent, sleeping bags, and other things on a recent camping trip. It worked perfectly. It fit into the trunk of my Fusion on one side running front to back and leaving a lot of other space in the trunk plus some space on top of the bag. Now I can store my stuff in the same bag. It's working just fine, and I believe it will hold up well.
on July 22, 2017
I bought an expensive double size sleeping bag that doesn't fit back in it's bag. I read the reviews for the sleeping bag and ordered this bag the same day. The sleeping bag arrived and will never go back in it's bag but fits very nicely in this one.
This bag is very well made. Has nice heavy duty zippers as well. Extremely glad I bought this bag !
on May 19, 2017
We live at the beach and have bonfires all the time so I wanted something really big and heavy duty to store all of our supplies so that I didn't have to gather them every single time. This duffel bag is great it is so large I can fit about for camping chairs plus some extra skewers and things for the fire
on November 15, 2017
This bag has worked out very well so far for hauling my light stands, tripods, and other gear. I pack it pretty full and it gets quite heavy with all the gear, but it is holding up perfectly so far. It feels heavy duty and of good quality. I expect many years of service from this workhorse bag.
on September 21, 2017
Worked great on a camping trip. We fit most of our gear, including the tent, camp stove, trekking poles, propane cans, hatchet, shovel, sleeping pads, blanket, lamps, first aid kit, and on and on and on... had plenty of room to spare.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.