Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on January 31, 2017
I purchased a $800 tent last year but it came in a $10 bag. Tents are always sold in undersized flimsy bags that fall apart on the first camping trip. This bag is well constructed with double stitched handles. The only limitation I see are the thin plastic clips that hold the large shoulder strap. I am not sure if they can support a 100 lb. canvas tent. The zipper is the best feature. It is a heavy duty luggage type zipper. I am confident my investment will be well protected.
on March 20, 2017
UPDATE 03/23/2017 - I am increasing my star rating on this product due to the great customer service I received from the company. I was promptly contacted after posting my review and they immediately sent me 2 replacement bags. They stand behind their products and for that reason I feel comfortable increasing my star rating. I hope the issue I experienced was a freak occurrence with some airline equipment and I am eager to test out my replacement bags in a few weeks on my next flight. I'll post an update after those flights.

This bag arrived on March 11th and I used it yesterday (March 19th) for the first time as a checked bag on a quick domestic flight. Despite claims of durability the bag has a hole in it after this one usage. I needed a long bag and this certainly was correct length-wise and it is an enormous duffel but since I only really needed the length it was mostly empty when I checked it and weighed maybe 20lbs with clothes and shoes. It was not overstuffed or straining the material so it is very disappointing that it couldn't stand up to even one use as a checked bag and I only got a few hours of use out of it.
review imagereview image
on December 3, 2017
So far, I'm using the bag as an accessory bag for my camping gear, to hold my queen sized sleeping bag, pillows, lanterns, groundsheets, insulated reflective groundsheet, and my 4 compressed foam camping mattresses by a company called CompREST, and a shower bag. It seems well constructed, though the zipper snags a bit, but I assume I can lubricate it somehow and free up the tension. Well worth the cost of the bag to own!

Though, after use of a couple of weeks, by only opening and storing items in the bag and then closing the bag, the zipper now only works on a small length of the bag, as the areas where the zipper won't work, have disengaged teeth, rendering the bag useless to close up. I'm assuming I can attach velcro to the length of the zipper run to remedy the use of the bag, or discard and buy a better bag. I'm reducing my stars of five down to two, because of the zipper issue.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 7, 2017
Bought this bag to use as checked luggage for a softball tournament. Put our chairs, umbrellas, cooler, jackets, shoes, etc in here. Plenty of room for everything. Lockable (lock not included) and sturdy. Went through baggage check several times and survived our flights intact. Tough material and good quality zippers. Would definitely recommend.
on January 15, 2018
We bought for my son to go back to college after winter break. Everything about the bag seemed great. Great price. Thick material, construction of seems, etc. My son has to go back to school tomorrow and one of the zippers is malfunctioning. It has two that close bag from each side. Only one side will close bag. The other gets stuck and does not close and some of the zipper is damaged. It's too late to send back and ask for a replacement because he needs it for his travel tomorrow. We will have to make sure he only uses the zipper from one side. He has already marked the bad one with a ribbon so he does not use it. Very upsetting. All the reviews I read said it was a good bag. Maybe we just got a bad one.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 14, 2017
I bought this to stuff child car seats (carseats) into for our family's airplane vacation trip. It's as big as the description says (so big that I was a little concerned), but I ended up needing every inch to stuff in my kid's three carseats (a Diono Radian carseat for my 3-year-old and two no back boosters for my elementary kids). I used towels around the sides to keep everything padded and protected (plus a great way to get the family's 6 beach towels to our vacation location). We flew Sun Country and car seats checked free. Even though the bag was "very oversized" for luggage checking, the baggage people didn't give it a second thought and checked it for free each time. No problem at all. Total weight of the bag for me was 44 pounds with everything inside (less than the 50 pound restriction for checked luggage). Bag held up perfectly during transport and all car seats were kept very safe.
on December 5, 2017
This bag is HUGE! You could fit a small person in this bag. (Don't put people in this bag it's not a good idea.) I bought this because there was no way even sweet Pythagoras himself could make the bag my new tent came in fit that tent again. I can fit most of my camping gear into this one bag.
Well made, good zipper seems strong. Only thing I wish was it claimed to be waterproof.
on November 14, 2017
I wanted a bag to contain my tent, sleeping bags, and other things on a recent camping trip. It worked perfectly. It fit into the trunk of my Fusion on one side running front to back and leaving a lot of other space in the trunk plus some space on top of the bag. Now I can store my stuff in the same bag. It's working just fine, and I believe it will hold up well.
on July 16, 2016
It didn't have strong unpleasant smell as many customers who reviewed this item talked about in their reviews. If you are concerned about the smell, don't give it too much credit if this is the bag you want. I just traveled with it overseas and I was not charged for oversized luggage. I was afraid that it may look bulky to the airport folks, so I strapped and tightened it with 3 belts to loose some volume. I bought this bag because I needed to carry a katana sword 41.5 inches in length along with other things.
on May 19, 2017
We live at the beach and have bonfires all the time so I wanted something really big and heavy duty to store all of our supplies so that I didn't have to gather them every single time. This duffel bag is great it is so large I can fit about for camping chairs plus some extra skewers and things for the fire
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.