Northstar Sports Duffle Bag
- KINGS CAMO: DESERT SHADOW - Fully licensed King's Camo pattern is perfect from the dunes to the forest and the shore to the summit.
- SD1224 MEASUREMENTS - Dimensions: 12" diameter * 24" length * 12" height ( 304mm dia * 609mm len ) / Capacity: 9 gal ( 44L )
- DIAMOND RIPSTOP SHELL - Outstanding 1050 HD Tuff Cloth poly fabric is dura coated for added protection against wetness.
- HEAVY DUTY ZIPPER - Large #10 construction grade double-slider zipper runs the full length of the duffel, featuring self-repairing technology and a splash cover.
- BUILT TO LAST - Attention to stress points with double bolstered box-stitched hotspots.
- VERSTILE DUFFLE - Great for the gym, travel, productions, storage, tools, sports, drones, quick getaways, and bank heists.
- NORTHSTAR BAGS PROMISE - Simple design, tough build, maximum value – We make better bags, with tighter manufacturing specs, quality components, all at a better value. Northstar Bags guarantees your bag will last.
- AMERICAN COMPANY - Working each day to protect our people, our passions, and our environment, through giveback programs, athletics sponsorships, and minimum waste operations.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Crafted from high-grade diamond ripstop, strengthened to withstand any amount of use, and sized to transport all the gear you need for your next mission, the North Star tactical duffle bag is the ultimate bag for your needs. Versatile enough for every day or travel use. Reinforced grab-and-go handles allow you to adapt your carry style to your loadout, and a detachable carry strap provides a more comfortable option when covering long distances. Complete wrap-around handles of strong nylon webbing keep your goods at the tip of your fingers. A heavy duty, two-way zipper provides complete and immediate access to your gear. Construction-grade zipper to ensure consistent and reliable action. For a duffle bag that won't slow you down, grab a North Star bag.
- Product Dimensions : 24 x 12 x 12 inches; 1.41 Pounds
- Item model number : SD1224DLX-CAMO
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : January 22, 2019
- Manufacturer : North Star Sports
- ASIN : B07N1K55Q8
Best Sellers Rank:
#97,243 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #89 in Sports Duffel Bags
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I updated overall rating. Great Customer service - 5 stars! They are sending me 2 replacement bags for my inconvenience. Hopefully the zippers will not fail this time, and I will re-evaluate. Thank you!
I wanted a bag that was 40'' long by 16" in diameter. Something CLOSE might have even worked. For my application, size...matters. This bag is MASSIVE. Mine measured 42" long (which is kind of OK) and it is a whopping 24" wide when laid flat...waaaay bigger around then I need. It's going back. And to this company I say this: GET YOUR INFORMATION RIGHT...PLEASE!
- a tent
- two sleeping bags
- two sleeping pads
- two blankets
- two hammocks
- a little miscellaneous
(None of the stuff we have is backpacking mini stuff, it's all regular size)
Makes it much easier to just have it all packed and just go impulse camping. Also makes it easier to only take one trip to the car instead of 3.
So far it's still holding up strong!
I found another brilliant use for this bag. When you travel and have to check your backpack, throw it in this bag! That makes sure that the backpack doesn't lose any straps, gets dirty, or rips when the airline people are moving it around! They still have handles to hold on to but your nice backpack is safe.
EDIT: I let the chemical smell "air out" and now it's not so bad. And used some serious PVC tape on the little holes so they don't get any bigger. The bag is now suitable for, well, not what I had planned to use it for, but for some alternate uses. Rating upped by one star.
FURTHER EDIT: Several months later and the initial smell is gone. Using this item every week as a range bag where no waterproofing is really needed but the durable material is appreciated. Glad I kept this bag.